More cooling needed?

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
7 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

The CPU temperature is fine. The GPU temperature is hovering at the point where the card is likely going to start ramping up fan speed. Otherwise it's fine.

If you use GPU-Z and go to the sensors tab, as long as you're not constantly getting "Thrm" for PerfCap reason, you should be fine.

Thanks, will check that out.

Just ran Ungine 2 (supposition) benchmark repeatedly for quite some time on stress test for an hour to see what temps I am getting. The GPU hit 81c and the CPU when all cores pushed to 100% maxed at 56c according to CPUID. Do I need more case cooling or are these fine? Ambient temp is currently 27c.

Running a Gigabyte Windforce 2060 and Ryzen 2600 on a Gigabyte X470 Gaming Ultra. The case has just the one stock fan (Corsair Carbide 100R case) but can take more if needed.

The CPU temperature is fine. The GPU temperature is hovering at the point where the card is likely going to start ramping up fan speed. Otherwise it's fine.

If you use GPU-Z and go to the sensors tab, as long as you're not constantly getting "Thrm" for PerfCap reason, you should be fine.

6 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

81 is good enough

just curious, what case?

It is a Corsair Carbide 100r, quite a cheap case but I am one of those odd people that still needs front bays. When I built this a few weeks ago there was very little available at my dealer that wasn't huge with bays.

7 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

Thanks, will check that out.