Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_Elon_

cheapest, smallest, MICRO ATX and red and black themed pc case?

Posted · Original PosterOP

what is the cheapest, smallest, MICRO ATX and red and black themed pc case? under AUD$70

smol case

It sounds like you want a window. You can get the h200i in red and black. However, it isn’t really SFF size. If you want super small, and not a piece of crap, with a window I would go with the n-case m1

3 minutes ago, Sorenson said:

It sounds like you want a window. You can get the h200i in red and black. However, it isn’t really SFF size. If you want super small, and not a piece of crap, with a window I would go with the n-case m1

thanks, but it aint micro atx.

mini itx mobo's are waaay more expensive the micro atx mobo's

Just now, Sorenson said:

My bad, I was thinking itx, with micro arc I would go with something like the nzxt h400. 

and that's too expensive lol (AUD)

If you can't find one, don't bother

8 minutes ago, _Elon_ said:

and that's too expensive lol (AUD)

If you can't find one, don't bother

Or you could not be lazy and google your self 😋

3 minutes ago, Sorenson said:

Or you could not be lazy and google your self 😋

i tried, and its hard

Just now, _Elon_ said:

i tried, and its hard

This may help, it's a PCPP list for Micro ATX Mini Tower cases in Australia under $70.
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#f=7&X=0,7112&sort=price&t=6

Maybe the Thermaltake Versa H18 or the Cooler Master Q300L?

28 minutes ago, _Elon_ said:

red and black themed pc case?

I wouldn't be too worried about the colour scheme when searching for a case. It's very easy to change the look of a case with some RGB (or just some cheap plain red LED) fans. Even just a bit of red paint around the edges could give it enough of a red accent.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

17 hours ago, _Elon_ said:

what is the cheapest, smallest, MICRO ATX and red and black themed pc case? under AUD$70

smol case

Corsair SPEC M2 fits the bill.  It has been discontinued, but you might find one floating around at a retailer in your area.  Air240 would be a great choice as well if you can increase your budget a little bit or find a deal on one.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/