Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BaitForWenches

Creative Labs (Sound Blaster) Logo Stolen?

Posted · Original PosterOP

My brother-in-law was passing through Rayne, La when he noticed something very odd. He sent me the image over my cellphone with no words. I said wow that looks very similar to the creative labs logo, makers of sound blaster and what not. Come to find out via google search that this is the exact logo, copy and pasted.

creative.jpg

13 minutes ago, spartanvi said:

Yeah, and nevermind that it's a tad bit ironic to plagiarize a logo with the word "Creative" in the first place. 😂

When you call out a "Creative Nails" artist for not being creative and they be like

giphy.gif

I have a G7 and it's DELLicious!!!

| Logitech Fanboy | #RiseUpAgainstRazer | #MacsAreGoodComputersToo

Meet Hex, my hexacore laptop!

i7-8750H  (6c/12t)
GTX 1060 Max-Q 6GB

16GB DDR4-2666

256GB Toshiba M.2 SATA (boot)

1TB 860 EVO SATA III (storage)

1080p IPS 60Hz display

also in use...

Logitech G603 wireless gaming mouse

Logitech G930 wireless gaming headset

Other tech: iPhone SE, Logitech G203 Prodigy, Cooler Master Devastator II (just the keyboard), Sennheiser HD4.40BT

As someone with a 5.1 set from Creative, I can confirm 6 times that this is indeed exactly the same logo as on my speakers... :P

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

You're confusing trademark and copyright. It's a trademark. And since beauty supply and sound equipment don't overlap, and it's a typography item, there really isn't much of an idea of confusion to the general public.  There's nothing wrong here.

It might not be very creative, but not illegal.

You should enter and ask if they sell sound cards.

Aesthetics God, K-pop connoisseur, Native Union shill, light theme unicorn, Arctic aficionado, Apple fangirl

Think 'hose' but replace the 'h' with an 's'.

My Custom PC Build Log  |  My Brother's Custom PC Build Log  |  PC Rig Photography

i5-8600K | Arctic 33 eSports | Asus Z370-P | 16GB DDR4-2800 | Asus GTX 1060 3GB | 500GB Crucial P1 + 240GB Crucial BX500 | NZXT S340 | Corsair CX450M

lol there's definitely a handful of small business doing that in general ._. there's many factors like not being creator-aware, and just loving the play of branding in general

imagine when someone uses pepe for... i dunno some everyday wear shop or something

On 5/15/2019 at 12:34 AM, Evanair said:

You're confusing trademark and copyright. It's a trademark. And since beauty supply and sound equipment don't overlap, and it's a typography item, there really isn't much of an idea of confusion to the general public.  There's nothing wrong here.

It might not be very creative, but not illegal.

I, for one, will be very disappointed if I cannot hook speakers up to my fingers after a visit to this studio!