Monitors Slower than the Rest

i have 6 monitors 2 of them are from my gtx 1050 ti and the other 2 re from my 710. I use them foe multi tasking and movie watching. MY problem is when i watch movies the 2 from my 710 gpu desplay the video is slower than the rest, not much but enough for me to get annoyed(it ruins the action parts), i use PotPlayer that streches the image to all desplays, I have also tryed VLC that solves my issue kind of.... VLC insted of streching the image it makes multiple windows that you set in place, but my problem with it is that for the life of me i can not set  6   16: 9(aspect ratio) Windows, i get 6 wierd shaped windos that wont get to fullscreen (Maybe help me there...)  ...

(My Full Resolution Is 8: 3 with 5760x2160) + (the 710 cant enter suround)

*all monitors are the same

I also might be in the wrong topic boardXD

PLZ HELP

10 minutes ago, KatsuGeo said:

i have 6 monitors 2 of them are from my gtx 1050 ti and the other 2 re from my 710. I use them foe multi tasking and movie watching. MY problem is when i watch movies the 2 from my 710 gpu desplay the video is slower than the rest, not much but enough for me to get annoyed(it ruins the action parts), i use PotPlayer that streches the image to all desplays, I have also tryed VLC that solves my issue kind of.... VLC insted of streching the image it makes multiple windows that you set in place, but my problem with it is that for the life of me i can not set  6   16: 9(aspect ratio) Windows, i get 6 wierd shaped windos that wont get to fullscreen (Maybe help me there...)  ...

(My Full Resolution Is 8: 3 with 5760x2160) + (the 710 cant enter suround)

*all monitors are the same

I also might be in the wrong topic boardXD

PLZ HELP

Well the 710 is abominably slow and old in general. Might be time for an upgrade.

maybe,...XD but i wish that is not my first or only option

Generally speaking, the 710 was hot garbage

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

Its most likely a difference in clock speed (1050ti vs 710)

(i hate to be this guy...) but, why don't you sell both the GPUs to buy a great one

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, Crucial MX 300, Maximus VII Hero, WD Blue, 16 GB RAM

1 minute ago, KatsuGeo said:

maybe,...XD but i wish that is not my first or only option

To drive both monitors, even in 1080p, would really stress the GPU to the max and would explain your FPS drops even in media playback. 

2 minutes ago, KING OF THE DIRTY DANS said:

Its most likely a difference in clock speed (1050ti vs 710)

(i hate to be this guy...) but, why don't you sell both the GPUs to buy a great one

This would be a great idea. Maybe a 2060 or V 64?

buying a new card is not my intention

WHAT IF I BUY A MOTHERBOARD ?WILL THE IGPU MAKE THE SAME LAG/FPS DROP??