Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted · Original PosterOP

i have 6 monitors 2 of them are from my gtx 1050 ti and the other 2 re from my 710. I use them foe multi tasking and movie watching. MY problem is when i watch movies the 2 from my 710 gpu desplay the video is slower than the rest, not much but enough for me to get annoyed(it ruins the action parts), i use PotPlayer that streches the image to all desplays, I have also tryed VLC that solves my issue kind of.... VLC insted of streching the image it makes multiple windows that you set in place, but my problem with it is that for the life of me i can not set  6   16: 9(aspect ratio) Windows, i get 6 wierd shaped windos that wont get to fullscreen (Maybe help me there...)  ...

(My Full Resolution Is 8: 3 with 5760x2160) + (the 710 cant enter suround)

*all monitors are the same

I also might be in the wrong topic boardXD

PLZ HELP

10 minutes ago, KatsuGeo said:

i have 6 monitors 2 of them are from my gtx 1050 ti and the other 2 re from my 710. I use them foe multi tasking and movie watching. MY problem is when i watch movies the 2 from my 710 gpu desplay the video is slower than the rest, not much but enough for me to get annoyed(it ruins the action parts), i use PotPlayer that streches the image to all desplays, I have also tryed VLC that solves my issue kind of.... VLC insted of streching the image it makes multiple windows that you set in place, but my problem with it is that for the life of me i can not set  6   16: 9(aspect ratio) Windows, i get 6 wierd shaped windos that wont get to fullscreen (Maybe help me there...)  ...

(My Full Resolution Is 8: 3 with 5760x2160) + (the 710 cant enter suround)

*all monitors are the same

I also might be in the wrong topic boardXD

PLZ HELP

Well the 710 is abominably slow and old in general. Might be time for an upgrade.

Generally speaking, the 710 was hot garbage

Pc Specadoodles:

CPU: Ryzen 3 1200

motorbored: ASRock B450 Steel Legend

Graphics: MSI Armor RX 470

Memeory-Rams: 8GB DDR4 Viper Patriot 2400

HDD: 1 TB Hitachi Mechanical

SSD’s: 256GB 860 EVO, 128GB 850 PRO

PheadHones: Logitech G430's

Keybored: Logitech G413 Carbon

Moose: Steelseries Rival 110

Monitor: 1600x900 21.5 " Gateway monitor. Running at 1080p

PSU: 700W ThermalTake Smart RGB

1 minute ago, KatsuGeo said:

maybe,...XD but i wish that is not my first or only option

To drive both monitors, even in 1080p, would really stress the GPU to the max and would explain your FPS drops even in media playback. 

2 minutes ago, KING OF THE DIRTY DANS said:

Its most likely a difference in clock speed (1050ti vs 710)

(i hate to be this guy...) but, why don't you sell both the GPUs to buy a great one

This would be a great idea. Maybe a 2060 or V 64?