Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VegetableStu

[mini] Move over, Lenovo and Samsung: Luois Vuitton shows off bag with OLED panel exterior

Posted · Original PosterOP

I'll start with my opinion: wow that looks freaking gaudy ಠ_ಠ

I mean points for actually working the panel into something, but that's like... two photo frames. and needing to find an excuse for the displays.

come back when we have Animated Rorschach Mask technology ._.

1278385-1280x720.jpg

NO.

source: https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/articles/cruise-2020-canvas-of-the-future

via: https://www.slashgear.com/louis-vuitton-oled-screen-bags-are-sure-to-grab-all-kinds-of-attention-12576379/

LV: Louis Vuitton premiered prototypes of a new cutting-edge fusion of technology and craft at the Cruise 2020 show in New York.

For the first time, Louis Vuitton premiered prototypes of its most innovative "canvas", yet. Fusing cutting-edge technology with the Maison's signature savoir-faire, the new canvas displays moving images while taking the form of some of Louis Vuitton's most iconic bags.

Yeah, but can you customize the images yourself?

I mean if there is a screen, there is pr0n to watch

EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Current build:

Meshify C

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse

Intel SSD 660p 1TB 

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w

Why? What's the point of this? I can't think of any scenario in which you'd need 2 OLED screens in your bag..

That being said, this is a Louis Vuitton product we're talking about here. It's probably just for bragging rights (like the rest of LV's products).

Take what I say with a grain of salt, some things may not be correct.

If you're replying to me, make sure to quote me or mention me (@XR6), otherwise I won't see your reply.

Useful links: Community Standards | New PSU Tier List | Posting Guidelines | Motherboard Tier List | Build Guide Megathread | GPU Cooler Tier List | How to set up a Linux PC from start to finish

"1998 Volvo S70 T5 5-speed":

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4460

Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-HD3

RAM: 8GB AMD DDR3 1600MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 2GB

Case: In Win Mana 126

Storage: Crucial MX500 250GB

PSU: Corsair CX450M

Monitor: Samsung S24D590L

Cooling: Knockoff of an Intel stock cooler

Keyboard: Steelseries Apex M500 (Cherry MX Red, UK layout)

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB

This is fine but I feel a certain Chinese youtuber can already do this types of projects with just a 3d printer and common tools. Plus there's at least 2 other massive benefits to following her channel, pardon my maleness there.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Misanthrope said:

This is fine but I feel a certain Chinese youtuber can already do this types of projects with just a 3d printer and common tools. Plus there's at least 2 other massive benefits to following her channel, pardon my maleness there.

I'm probably contributing to the stereotype, but i think i might remember which channel you're referring to, although I can't remember the name ,_,

8 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

I'm probably contributing to the stereotype, but i think i might remember which channel you're referring to, although I can't remember the name ,_,

Naomi Wu. Also aside from the pretty obvious bait clips like the 3D printed bikini stuff she legit has nice content for 3d printing and gadgets, specially since nobody really pays attention to many Chinese stuff outside of memes and videos about "top x scams on Ali express" and such.

-------

Current Rig

-------

How to make iPhone users look mega fucking broke: buy a Louis Vuitton bag with a screen on it

Volume / Normalized 100% / 89% (content loudness 1.0dB)

Local VHS enthusiast and YouTube screwer-arounder; any questions with either, I'll try to answer to the best of my capability

9 hours ago, XR6 said:

Why? What's the point of this? I can't think of any scenario in which you'd need 2 OLED screens in your bag..

That being said, this is a Louis Vuitton product we're talking about here. It's probably just for bragging rights (like the rest of LV's products).

:

9 hours ago, Quadriplegic said:

Double the Pr0n

Making Memes using Microsoft word!

9 hours ago, Quadriplegic said:

Buddy, if you have a Louis Vuitton OLED bag, you’ll have all the women in the world all over you. That won’t be an issue.

Local VHS enthusiast and YouTube screwer-arounder; any questions with either, I'll try to answer to the best of my capability

3 minutes ago, floofer said:

Sorry honey, I have the i9 MacBook Pro. Same model Linus has 💵💰💰

Louis Vuitton > Apple in terms of status

It’s like Rolls-Royce > BMW or Bentley > Audi; neither are broke but one’s the ultimate flex.

30 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Louis Vuitton > Apple in terms of status

It’s like Rolls-Royce > BMW or Bentley > Audi; neither are broke but one’s the ultimate flex.

If I must really flex, I walk around with AirPods in just for the look, and not listen to any music.

(Although Audi is not really a flex, they are junk).