Playing games whilst on vacation overseas (sort of)

AlTech
3 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

Should I sell the eGPU enclosure later on then or just keep it afterwards in case I need it in the future?

I'd keep it. Doesn't hurt having it and you can always sell it later.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

6 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I'd keep it. Doesn't hurt having it and you can always sell it later.

£150-200 does seem a lot like for just a short term one off thing though.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Yeah buy an eGPU enclosure but don't sell it after your after wards because It'll obviously won't be your last vacation where you want to take your Notebook with you to play Games like GTA. And even if you'll never ever take your eGPU with you again on a trip you can still use it at home or where ever else.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

On 5/14/2019 at 8:58 AM, AluminiumTech said:

I do also know that GeForce Now could be a potential option but that would mean sacrificing my morals and ethics and in addition to that I don't know if the internet speed will be good enough to support it or not.

82B2ABD0-E4F9-4357-940E-5E97E5FD5662.gif

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin