Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AluminiumTech

Playing games whilst on vacation overseas (sort of)

3 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

Should I sell the eGPU enclosure later on then or just keep it afterwards in case I need it in the future?

I'd keep it. Doesn't hurt having it and you can always sell it later.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.4GHz @ 1.36V (courtesy of @XR6) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: XFX R7 370 4GB with an Arctic Twin Turbo II Storage: WD Blue 1tb and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T and Dell P2210 Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S (MX Browns) with Varmillo black and grey PBT dye-sub caps Mousepad: Steelseries QcK Headset:  Sennheiser HD 4.40

I like Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft. Volvo makes the best cars.

Posted · Original PosterOP
6 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I'd keep it. Doesn't hurt having it and you can always sell it later.

£150-200 does seem a lot like for just a short term one off thing though.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill

Xiaomi Pocophone F1 6GB RAM 128GB Storage (Mid 2019 to present) | Lenovo Thinkpad T480 i7-8550U with UHD 620 Graphics (Mid 2018 - present)

Samaritan XL (Early 2018 - present with GPU upgrades) - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (8C/16T) , MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Corsair 16GB DDR4-3200MHz ,  Asus ROG Strix RX Vega 56 , Corsair RM850i PSU, Corsair H100i v2 CPU Cooler, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD, Seagate BarraCuda 2TB HDD (2018), Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD (2014), NZXT S340 Elite, Corsair ML 120 Pro, Corsair ML 140 Pro

Yeah buy an eGPU enclosure but don't sell it after your after wards because It'll obviously won't be your last vacation where you want to take your Notebook with you to play Games like GTA. And even if you'll never ever take your eGPU with you again on a trip you can still use it at home or where ever else.

On 5/14/2019 at 8:58 AM, AluminiumTech said:

I do also know that GeForce Now could be a potential option but that would mean sacrificing my morals and ethics and in addition to that I don't know if the internet speed will be good enough to support it or not.

82B2ABD0-E4F9-4357-940E-5E97E5FD5662.gif