Lukass

Will this pc run most games on med maybe high settings ~75 FPS :

1060 3 gb

R 5 2600 OC

750 watt Psu

Ssd hdd

Aorus b450 motherboard

What games it will run below 60 frames? 

Yes you should get a decent experience with that setup and should net you 75 fps in most titles. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, GoldenLag said:

yeah, it will run around 75 fps depending on settings. 

also why a gtx 1060 3gb?

Yeah you could get a 580 for cheap or just a regular 1060 6gb which costs like $20 more

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

Just now, hconverse02 said:

Yeah you could get a 580 for cheap or just a regular 1060 6gb which costs like $20 more

gtx 1060 6gb is irrelevant with the 1660 being on the market. 

his options are really rx 570, rx 580, gtx 1660

Yeah about the 1060 3 gb. STORY time i wanted a gpu i asked my parents for christmas they didint tell they gonna buy it tho when christmas came i got a present with this card i know that 580 was BEST CHOICE  but i think its not a big deal right? vram is not a problem i am not a ultra grapfics gamer. i can play on even on low med if vram tells me to.  What do you guys think? Srr for spelling

1 minute ago, Lukass said:

Yeah about the 1060 3 gb. STORY time i wanted a gpu i asked my parents for christmas they didint tell they gonna buy it tho when christmas came i got a present with this card i know that 580 was BEST CHOICE  but i think its not a big deal right? vram is not a problem i am not a ultra grapfics gamer. i can play on even on low med if vram tells me to.  What do you guys think? Srr for spelling

i mean, why are you asking the question then if you have the hardware? the CPU is never the bottleneck with such as card. 

27 minutes ago, Lukass said:

750 watt Psu

also what 750 watt PSUs?

I dobt have it yet :)) coukd you say how to check the psu dont really know. 

The Forum has a whole section on which PSUs to buy and which to avoid.  I suggest you check it out:

Also i just ran your proposed setup through a PSU calculator

https://seasonic.com/wattage-calculator#

It looks like you'll be drawing 300-320w of power so you could get away with a decent 550-600w

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

1 minute ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

Also i just ran your proposed setup through a PSU calculator

https://seasonic.com/wattage-calculator#

It looks like you'll be drawing 300-320w of power so you could get away with a decent 550-600w

you should know PSU calculators are wildly inaccurate........

his system will draw like 250 watts max. 

Just now, GoldenLag said:

you should know PSU calculators are wildly inaccurate........

his system will draw like 250 watts max. 

yeah, i'm aware they over estimate the total draw a little.  But for a newbie that's no bad thing.  Better he ends up with too much than too little ;) (without overdoing it)

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

12 minutes ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

yeah, i'm aware they over estimate the total draw a little.  But for a newbie that's no bad thing.  Better he ends up with too much than too little ;) (without overdoing it)

Providing you find a good PSU, you are going to have a hard time buying too little wattage. 

Also PSU calculators encourage overspending. 

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Providing you find a good PSU, you are going to have a hard time buying too little wattage. 

Also PSU calculators encourage overspending. 

Dude the calculator was over by 60 watts.  You know how long it'd take a 60w kettle to boil a litre of water?

Edited by YouSirAreADudeSir
spelling

1 minute ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

Dude the calculator was over by 60 watts.  You know how long it'd take a 60w kettle to boil a litre of water?

You do know the number i threw out was an overestimation taking into consideration peak possible powerdraw.

PSU calculators paint a bad picture, and is more of a marketing/sales tool than anything. 

There are plenty of people who have bought crappy 750 watt PSUs based on them.

Aubd PSUs are more about quality than wattage. 

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

You do know the number i threw out was an overestimation taking into consideration peak possible powerdraw.

PSU calculators paint a bad picture, and is more of a marketing/sales tool than anything. 

There are plenty of people who have bought crappy 750 watt PSUs based on them.

Aubd PSUs are more about quality than wattage. 

Yeah, but it's a ball park and quite a close one at that.  I've pointed the man to the PSU tier list too.  What do you want people to do?  We're using the tools we have at our disposal.  If you don't like the calculators that are out there BUILD one.  Wish you luck OP