Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gegger

200+ New Replies is just a random notif

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I'm getting random "200+ New Replies" notifs even though there's nothing there.

Chrome 73 on ChromeOS 11647

Bottom left of image

Screenshot 2019-05-12 at 10.01.19 PM.png

My rig is so crappy it's irrelevant to put here. Though my AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ from like 2006 has a higher clock speed(2.6GHz) and the same core count than my Intel Celeron-2955U 1.4GHz right now.

Just now, LamoidZombieDog said:

ping some mods

i'd rather not tbh, i'm sure a mod/admin will see it at some point, doesn't affect me too much, just something to bring up

My rig is so crappy it's irrelevant to put here. Though my AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ from like 2006 has a higher clock speed(2.6GHz) and the same core count than my Intel Celeron-2955U 1.4GHz right now.

2 hours ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

ping some mods

What would be the point of having Bugs and Issues subforum, if everyone should just PM/tag mods to their issue posts? Mortis will check this, and suggestion forum, regularly. That being either daily or when he has time for it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

i've had this a few times (it's a regular thread reply notification), but i forget the specifics on getting that to show up. might have something to do with using the browser's back button ,_,

i usually dismiss that though, so...

This issue was supposed to be fixed. Do you remember what you did in terms of paging backwards/forwards in that topic before getting that notification?

I don't work for Floatplane Media, so any Floatplane comments that I make are my own and may be incorrect or in conflict with the official view.

For Floatplane support, please use the wizard linked in this topic

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

This issue was supposed to be fixed. Do you remember what you did in terms of paging backwards/forwards in that topic before getting that notification?

I think I had that page opened again after restarting my "PC" and it just said 200 new replies after staying on the page for a while.