Mouse for LoL and FPS games

FsyNorth

So far this forum has never failed me, so here i am relying on it once again. I’m looking for a mouse that would be good for League of Legends and various FPS games. Also, budget is around 60$ 

Yea i was looking into that one too. What do you think about those “Ninja” mice?

8 hours ago, FsyNorth said:

Yea i was looking into that one too. What do you think about those “Ninja” mice?

If you have tons of money then go ahead. 

I personally or in general a good fps mouse is a good moba mouse. It has to be lightweight and have a good sensor. 

Assuming that you have a large hand you can try Rival 310,deathadder elite or chroma, G305 if you want to go wireless, Dream machine dm1 pro, nixeus revel, fnatic flick and clucth2, and Zowie EC series. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

On 5/12/2019 at 10:05 AM, FsyNorth said:

So far this forum has never failed me, so here i am relying on it once again. I’m looking for a mouse that would be good for League of Legends and various FPS games. Also, budget is around 60$ 

For FPS and MOBA, you can generally use just about any mouse that is comfortable in your hand.  Which mouse are you using right now?  Any specific features you're looking for in the new one?

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

I’ve settled with the G502 Hero, thanks for the replies!