Logitech G102 vs G402 Hyperion Fury

Maverick262001

I heard from my friend that the newer G102 has better sensor than G402 Hyperion Fury. Is it true? What mice should I go with? Budget not to be considered between these two.

Edited by Maverick262001

i9 9900K @ 5.0 GHz, NH D15, 32 GB DDR4 3200 GSKILL Trident Z RGB, AORUS Z390 MASTER, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 27", Steel Series APEX PRO, Logitech Gaming Pro Mouse, CM Master Case 5, Corsair AXI 1600W Titanium. 

i7 8086K, AORUS Z370 Gaming 5, 16GB GSKILL RJV DDR4 3200, EVGA 2080TI FTW3 Ultra, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB, (2)SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500 GB, Acer Predator XB1 XB271HU, Corsair HXI 850W.

i7 8700K, AORUS Z370 Ultra Gaming, 16GB DDR4 3000, EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Samsung 960 EVO 250GB, Corsair HX 850W.

It does since it's more recent but G402 has more button and the sensor aren't something to worried about unless you are a hardcore fps player

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

On 5/13/2019 at 7:06 AM, Hiya! said:

It does since it's more recent but G402 has more button and the sensor aren't something to worried about unless you are a hardcore fps player

So I have not wasted my money on Hyperion Fury, right?

2 hours ago, Maverick262001 said:

If you didnt get bothered by the sensor then yep.. I use G402 as my daily driver 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

On 5/12/2019 at 12:46 PM, Maverick262001 said:

I heard from my friend that the newer G102 has better sensor than G402 Hyperion Fury. Is it true? What mice should I go with? Budget not to be considered between these two.

Don't worry about the sensor too much. What matters most I'd shape and weight and if it feels great to hold for you your fine.

6 hours ago, Maverick262001 said:

But if you are really worried look into getting something with a pixart sensor or a hero sensor they are the market leaders sensor wise and I know the gpro not the wireless one should have the sensor and should cost about the same.

6 hours ago, rice guru said:

But if you are really worried look into getting something with a pixart sensor or a hero sensor they are the market leaders sensor wise and I know the gpro not the wireless one should have the sensor and should cost about the same.

I just want a gaming mouse with good enough sensor, bang for buck and useful in gaming lying between casual and professional ! The shape and weight feels alright. So is the G402 the right choice ?

Also the price difference between G102 and G402 is mere 10$. So another question is that price to performance ratio is good on G402 or not?

9 minutes ago, Maverick262001 said:

I just want a gaming mouse with good enough sensor, bang for buck and useful in gaming lying between casual and professional ! The shape and weight feels alright. So is the G402 the right choice ?

Also the price difference between G102 and G402 is mere 10$. So another question is that price to performance ratio is good on G402 or not?

Ita fine. Price to performance on nice is not as clean cut as price to performance on any other kind of hardware. If you feel personally that it's good enough then it's good enough.