Resident evil 2 remake G-Birkin 3rd stage

Ayush007

Hey guys ,

playing re2 since 7 hrs but still can’t kill G-Birkin 3 stage 

please need guidance and advice.

• 4 weeks later...

Shoot for it's eyes, that thing has huge eyes. Just shoot those, when one eye closes just shoot the other ones. And also use frags and flashbangs to knock him down for a short while.

You can kill him with regular bullets... It is not that difficult once you learn his patterns.. and I STRUGGLED... Anyway, use your grenades on him from Grnale Launcher... You know what... try to kill him with just the pistol... It can be done... just aim for his 3 main eyes and then he will open his chest unload your handgun (or whatever weapon you have) also equip flash grenades or regular grenades so when he catches you from a jump ypou can flash him and run away or use the regular grenade to also run away but damage him... Also, first equip a knife, then the grenades,,, And it can be done with enough bullets from a handgun...

45 minutes ago, Gonzalo Noriega said:

You can kill him with regular bullets... It is not that difficult once you learn his patterns.. and I STRUGGLED... Anyway, use your grenades on him from Grnale Launcher... You know what... try to kill him with just the pistol... It can be done... just aim for his 3 main eyes and then he will open his chest unload your handgun (or whatever weapon you have) also equip flash grenades or regular grenades so when he catches you from a jump ypou can flash him and run away or use the regular grenade to also run away but damage him... Also, first equip a knife, then the grenades,,, And it can be done with enough bullets from a handgun...

Thnx so much for ur co operation , 

your reply is highly valuable for me man!!!!!

???????

bdw nice dp Gonzalo 

WHEN I SAW UR DP IT REMIND ME of  big boss”THIS IS GOOD ISNT “

On 6/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, OGkillaz94 said:

Shoot for it's eyes, that thing has huge eyes. Just shoot those, when one eye closes just shoot the other ones. And also use frags and flashbangs to knock him down for a short while.

Hey Ogkillaz94,

whts up man 

thnx buddy for helping me out