Frequent crashing on games after 30 minutes

Hello, I need some help in my chronic annoying problem that drives me almost to cry. I have a game crash after playing while I have an almost high end pc specs with a 700+ watts power supply and the rest of the specs is listed on the dxdiag file. After playing around like 20-30 minutes in either squad or post scriptum or battlefield 1 the game freezes then throws me into the desktop. I deleted me gpu driver then reinstall it again I transfered some of my games from the internal HDD to an existing internal SSD and upgrading me OS from win 7 to win 10 but nothing helped... but I still have the hope that there is someone in here will give me the solving solution. HAVE A NICE DAY :)

DxDiag.txt

3 hours ago, Alexsolo said:

Is your system overclocked?

No my friend but any suggestions for my problem

Hi, i'm quite new to this Forum but I'm gonna try to help you. 

My first guess would be bad RAM. Have you tried running Memtest86 ? Or (in case your system has 2 sticks of RAM) try again with one of them missing, to determine whether one of them is faulty. 

My next guess would be a GPU-Driver issue ( but that seems unlikely since you said you reinstalled the driver. Did you uninstall the old driver with DisplayDriverUninstaller ? ).

My third guess ( I hope I'm wrong ✌️) is hardware failure on the GPU. I have an ( now completely busted ) GTX 780 laying around, that had the same issue. In my case one of the Mosfets ( part of the power delivery for the GPU ) blew up. The GPU kept working because the other Mosfets split the additional load among them. Even when Gaming it worked for some time. But after ~20 minutes they got too hot, and then the game crashed due to graphics errors. At the time of the error the 780 was only worth ~120€ so I didn't bother trying to replace the Mosfets ( the blown one was clearly visible as faulty when the GPU was disassembled). 

A short-term fix for this issue (for me) was to underclock ( set a lower Powertarget) my GPU a bit so that it wouldn't consume as much power. 

But before you start thinking about wierd edge cases like that one maybe you could share some more details about what you tried ? When upgrading to windows 10, did you do a clean install or just upgrade? Is there any kind of error message when the game crashes (in my case windows stated that the GPU driver had stopped working temporarily)? Is this error happening in one or in all of you games ? Did you reinstall that game( sometimes even steam fix local files doesn't help ) ? Is there anything else you can tell us ? 

I hope this can help you, if I forgot something important, I hope that someone else will correct / add that in the following comments ✌️