Anyone know the Minimum requirements to run NotMyCar? (Steam)

DeltaFrost268

Need to know the Minimum requirements to run NotMyCar (a steam game) at at least low settings 

I did try to meet the requirements of that but thw game still cant even load...

2 minutes ago, DeltaFrost268 said:

What are your specs and what do you mean by "can't even load" ?

Black screen? Game doesn't open at all? Runs at sub 30fps?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

9 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

What are your specs and what do you mean by "can't even load" ?

Black screen? Game doesn't open at all? Runs at sub 30fps?

I have an HP Compaq pro 6305 (i know its VERY weak) And I also have MSI GT 710 (2gb) 

When I open the game it will load for a while then it will come up with A black screen then it Will load a bit then stop responding and I have to close it in task manager 

2 minutes ago, DeltaFrost268 said:

I have an HP Compaq pro 6305 (i know its VERY weak) And I also have MSI GT 710 (2gb) 

When I open the game it will load for a while then it will come up with A black screen then it Will load a bit then stop responding and I have to close it in task manager 

thats FAR FAR below the minimum specs.

My tiny tin can only uses 30% on GPU and 10% on GPU 

16 minutes ago, DeltaFrost268 said:

Thats not even that close to the minmum... The GT 710 is one of the worst GPUs you can actually pay money for new today.

Also use quotes or @DeltaFrost268 mentions like that if you want people to see your replies.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Thats not even that close to the minmum... The GT 710 is one of the worst GPUs you can actually pay money for new today.

Also use quotes or @DeltaFrost268 mentions like that if you want people to see your replies.

Oh, thanks... I also kinda like that GPU yeah sure it's weak but it's all I can afford ($50)

5 minutes ago, DeltaFrost268 said:

Oh, thanks... I also kinda like that GPU yeah sure it's weak but it's all I can afford ($50)

Its very poor performance for the money, you could have gotten a used GTX 680 for that money if not better. Honestly save up a coupple hundred dollars if you want to play that game, maybe a prebuilt off ebay with a 750TI or something would do it.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Its very poor performance for the money, you could have gotten a used GTX 680 for that money if not better. Honestly save up a coupple hundred dollars if you want to play that game, maybe a prebuilt off ebay with a 750TI or something would do it.

Well, I'm saving up for a Ryzen 5 system but it will take a while 

1 hour ago, DeltaFrost268 said:

Well, I'm saving up for a Ryzen 5 system but it will take a while 

Ryzen 5? thats ofc going to take a while as thats not even on the roadmap :P i assume you mean Ryzen 3

Builds:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Ryzen 5? thats ofc going to take a while as thats not even on the roadmap :P i assume you mean Ryzen 3

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/cpu/#s=60

o.O

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

1 minute ago, Quadriplegic said:

I assumed they ment architecture and not an R5 chip, guess thats my bad :P

Builds:

Spoiler

I mean GTX 750 Ti to GT 710 is a long way to call it "I tried to meet requirements".

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

2 hours ago, DeltaFrost268 said:

You probably don't met the requirements and game shuts off or you lack features in gpu/cpu

30 minutes ago, TehPlayer14 said:

You probably don't met the requirements and game shuts off or you lack features in gpu/cpu

I actually am starting to think the GPU is holding my CPUs IGPU back