need a jailbreak for ps4

Bonzilink

i need to jailbreak my trash ps4 i hate so i can hate it a little less. the version i am running is 6.51. and dont say this is bad, you realize this is my property.

Bonzilink

Jailbreak is bad, the hardware may be your property, but the software that runs on it is just licensed to you by Sony.

This is a direct transcript from the EULA:

2. RESTRICTIONS

You may not lease, rent, sublicense, publish, modify, patch, adapt or translate System Software.

If you do this, Sony has the right to sue your ass to the moon and back, since you're breaking the license agreement that you agreed with by using your PS4.

17 minutes ago, Glinch said:

Jailbreak is bad, the hardware may be your property, but the software that runs on it is just licensed to you by Sony.

This is a direct transcript from the EULA:

2. RESTRICTIONS

You may not lease, rent, sublicense, publish, modify, patch, adapt or translate System Software.

If you do this, Sony has the right to sue your ass to the moon and back, since you're breaking the license agreement that you agreed with by using your PS4.

sony never sues indiv. same with everything, like pirate sites

Just now, Firewrath9 said:

sony never sues indiv. same with everything, like pirate sites

Ok? When did I ever say that they would sue him?

1 hour ago, Glinch said:

Ok? When did I ever say that they would sue him?

Once you have the system it is yours to modify as you please, even the OS. You wouldn't be allowed to modify or hack the PSN network which is a subscription, and therefore a software license agreement. The console and offline operating system itself are free to the user to do with as they please once purchased.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips

-Thread locked-

Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.

• Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").
  • Hackintosh discussion is permitted.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!