Bad Frame pacing

KingNets
Go to solution Solved by .Apex.,
3 minutes ago, KingNets said:

2x 8gb 3000Mhz

You sure it's running at 3000Mhz? you can double check in CPU-Z, it should say 1500Mhz which is 3000Mhz because DDR is Double Data Rate

So after Reinstalling my GPU drivers I still have bad frame pacing any more tips to do ?

RTX 2070

amd5 2600

22 minutes ago, KingNets said:

So after Reinstalling my GPU drivers I still have bad frame pacing any more tips to do ?

RTX 2070 

amd5 2600

RAM speed? Dual channel?

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

4 minutes ago, _Syn_ said:

RAM speed? Dual channel?

2x 8gb 3000Mhz

3 minutes ago, KingNets said:

2x 8gb 3000Mhz

You sure it's running at 3000Mhz? you can double check in CPU-Z, it should say 1500Mhz which is 3000Mhz because DDR is Double Data Rate

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

I would also advise pagefile on an ssd that is separate from your OS and games. For me, I have 3 ssds. One for OS, one for games and one for pagefiles. How much of a difference does it make...I dunno but I think theoretically it should help. It also be that the game is poorly optimized.

You can also use rivatuner to cap the FPS at 60. By significantly capping it, it smooths out the frametime.

CPU: 8600k @4.9  (1.39v) |  Cooler: NH-U14s | Mobo: Asus Strix z390i | Ram: Gskill DDR4 Trident Z 3600 8GB x 2 16-16-16-36

GPU: Gigabyte G1 1080 GTX | Case: Prodigy ITX | Fans: NH-A14, (exhaust) NH-A12, (intake) NH-A20 (intake)

Samsung EVO 1tb | Samsung EVO 512gb x2 | Intel ssd 128gb

PSU: Powerstation 500W

21 hours ago, _Syn_ said:

it actually says 1500Mhz But I should Hvae 3000Mhz per ram

2 hours ago, Srnewbee said:

I would also advise pagefile on an ssd that is separate from your OS and games. For me, I have 3 ssds. One for OS, one for games and one for pagefiles. How much of a difference does it make...I dunno but I think theoretically it should help. It also be that the game is poorly optimized.

You can also use rivatuner to cap the FPS at 60. By significantly capping it, it smooths out the frametime.

My game and os is separated