RIOTORO CR500 Case

MiiaBestLamia

Hello!

After purchasing a STRIX RTX2060 for fairly cheap and having to saw my drive bay open to house it in my case, it's about time i purchased a new one.

After looking around for fairly cheap options (This one should be around 70 euros), the CR500 seems to be one of the better ones.

3 built in fans (2 in the front, 1 in the back, which creates positive air pressure), a lot of filters (even for your drive bay), cable management support and a tempered glass panel.

I have an ASRock A320M-HDV motherboard, which is Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.1-in x 8.1-in, the case supports Micro ATX, yet on their website the size of the Micro ATX is 9.6x9.6, so I'm wondering if my motherboard will fit.

The stock cooler on the Ryzen 5 2600X (the Wraith Spire) should be good, the case supports up to 180mm cooler size (not quite sure what this means, so I'm a bit skeptical). 

My 2060 is 30 x 13.2 x 5 centimeters, the case supports up to 40 centimeters, so that should be fine.

My RM 550x PSU is 150mm x 86mm x 160mm, the case supports up to 220mm, so that should be a great fit as well.

All of the reviews that I've seen about this case are really good, so I'd like to know your opinion, and whether the components will fit or not.

Thank you for your time!

I had a Riotoro CR480 for a year or so and liked the case a lot. Better build quality than I was expecting at its price point, lots of room to work in and easy peasy cable management. I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

4 hours ago, MiiaBestLamia said:

I have an ASRock A320M-HDV motherboard, which is Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.1-in x 8.1-in

the case supports Micro ATX, yet on their website the size of the Micro ATX is 9.6x9.6

I'm wondering if my motherboard will fit.

Yes, the board fits. The case supports a larger mATX mobo than you have. Small peg, Big hole. 

4 hours ago, MiiaBestLamia said:

The stock cooler on the Ryzen 5 2600X (the Wraith Spire) should be good, the case supports up to 180mm cooler size (not quite sure what this means, so I'm a bit skeptical). 

This is the total height your aftermarket CPU cooler can be. For example, the CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black edition is 160mm tall. 

Everything fits, and you have an endorsement for Riotoro cases, so I think you're all set :) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25