Which Camera Should i Buy?

Go to solution Solved by Radium_Angel,
7 minutes ago, TH Gamer said:

Hi there, i am thinking of buying a Canon EOS 750D or a Canon EOS 760D. I would mainly be using these for car photography and maybe start doing youtube with these camera, even through they are both 30fps.

I am a beginner photographer so which one of these would you recommend?

The single most important part of a camera, is the 12 inches behind it.

IOW, it doesn't really matter, the user is the key, not the specs of the system.

I've been published in glamour magazines using 20 year old gear. 

Hi there, i am thinking of buying a Canon EOS 750D or a Canon EOS 760D. I would mainly be using these for car photography and maybe start doing youtube with these camera, even through they are both 30fps.

7 minutes ago, TH Gamer said:

The single most important part of a camera, is the 12 inches behind it.

IOW, it doesn't really matter, the user is the key, not the specs of the system.

I've been published in glamour magazines using 20 year old gear. 

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I would recommend the canon EOS Rebel SL2

I would recommend you go for a used 800d instead, the body is much more capable compared to earlier generations and well worth the additional cost. 

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

As @TH Gamer mentioned your skill and experience as a photographer matters more then the gear. Almost any of the major brands will be able to get good results from what you are looking to shoot. But since there are so many brands and choices for cameras, if you have access to a camera store or business that does rentals try renting out a body and lens for a shoot and see how the ergonomics of the body and the layout of the menus and buttons work for you.

As for the 2 models you mentioned the Image & video quality will be the same, the only differences a back control dial, a top LCD screen, and a mostly superfluous HDR video mode on the 760D so unless those features matter get the 750D and put the extra savings towards good glass.

Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Memory: 32GB 3600mhz DDR4 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 |
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb, 850 Evo 500gb, 960 Pro 1tb | Cooling: Custom Liquid Cooling Loop (CPU/GPU) | Case: CaseLabs Mercury S8+Pedestal  | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + PA238QR