lookin for gaming headset

Tevildo

Price woukd be under £300, headset needs a MIC, nondetachable if u can find it 

Steelseries Arctis Pro w/ GameDac

OR:

Sennheiser HD 598 Cs

Modmic 5/wireless

Schiit Fulla 2/Fiio E10k

i love my pair of razer krakens pretty cheap too like a hundred bucks 50mm drives and 7.1 surround sound they're great

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

HD 58x with a modmic  or any other $250 or less headphone you end up liking

Hello ! 

Take a look here :

https://europe.beyerdynamic.com/custom-game.html

Great sound and built quality.

Could you please mention the games you use to play ?

Get the HyperX Cloud mix if u want an all purpose headset, the SteelSeries Arctis Pro w/ GameDac if you want a superb headset, the Arctis Pro Wireless if you need a wireless Headset or the Nari Ultimate if you want unnecessary gimmicks

On 5/7/2019 at 1:23 AM, bouller said:

Hello ! 

Take a look here :

https://europe.beyerdynamic.com/custom-game.html

Great sound and built quality.

Could you please mention the games you use to play ?

Star wars battlefront, CSGO, Battlefield, Metro Exodus, Tom clancy franchise, GTA n many many more games. 

On 5/7/2019 at 12:27 AM, rice guru said:

HD 58x with a modmic  or any other $250 or less headphone you end up liking

detachable mics never go well with me. Ill lose it so quickly cant risk it soz

2 hours ago, Tevildo said:

detachable mics never go well with me. Ill lose it so quickly cant risk it soz

For $50 you could get a usb desktop mic and a arm so you can just attach the mic to your desk of that's possible.

On 5/9/2019 at 12:51 AM, Tevildo said:

Star wars battlefront, CSGO, Battlefield, Metro Exodus, Tom clancy franchise, GTA n many many more games. 

So it will be a great choice !

im all about ASTRO A40 and above but mainly A40 you can grab refurbs of amazon and ebay for $35 roughly and all you need is a stereo 3.5mm to connect them to any pc. YES THEY HAVE REMMOVEABLE/REPLACEABLE CABLES
But imho a A40 TR Mixamp is a great accomplice but not required. Running optical digital DTS from your pc to the dac then out to your headphones on pc imho is the best way to experience them. Yes senheizer are better headphones and corsair voids/steelseries are a cheap entry. 
BUT if you want to evolve your audio with a cheap entry and still have a competitive edge in GAMING A40 are still near the top of the list. My cream but not everyone crop per say.
But the fact you can get a great headset in great condition used for $35 speaks volumes in price and also the demand. I dont see people looking for aged logitech headsets but people still buy gen1 refurb a40 for a reason.

Second the Dac/Mixamp is a good investment on its own just because of its EQ filter profile ability and on top of that seperate audio source integration. You know a40's have a seperate set of headphones in them just for seperating voice from game audio. A COMPLETE different set that is indipendently controlled and inputed. So you can have the usb dac handle voice while your On board or Sound card handle in game via usb or optical digital. You have a PHYSICAL dial to adjust the balance between the two and a master volume. You have option for true dolby via a button and 4 pre loaded but changeable EQ presets.

There are many positives but tbh the mixamp takes the cake. Any 3.5mm aux jack set of cans will work amazing with the mixamp which can be the most intregal part in a PC gamers set up. If you ever plan on streaming the ability alone for audio seperation is a must have. I can go on and on about the a40 but i can say there is not much you can type about many other headsets without sounding like a badly written pcmag review.

3 hours ago, K1ng said:

im all about ASTRO A40 and above but mainly A40 you can grab refurbs of amazon and ebay for $35 roughly and all you need is a stereo 3.5mm to connect them to any pc. YES THEY HAVE REMMOVEABLE/REPLACEABLE CABLES
But imho a A40 TR Mixamp is a great accomplice but not required. Running optical digital DTS from your pc to the dac then out to your headphones on pc imho is the best way to experience them. Yes senheizer are better headphones and corsair voids/steelseries are a cheap entry. 
BUT if you want to evolve your audio with a cheap entry and still have a competitive edge in GAMING A40 are still near the top of the list. My cream but not everyone crop per say.
But the fact you can get a great headset in great condition used for $35 speaks volumes in price and also the demand. I dont see people looking for aged logitech headsets but people still buy gen1 refurb a40 for a reason.

Second the Dac/Mixamp is a good investment on its own just because of its EQ filter profile ability and on top of that seperate audio source integration. You know a40's have a seperate set of headphones in them just for seperating voice from game audio. A COMPLETE different set that is indipendently controlled and inputed. So you can have the usb dac handle voice while your On board or Sound card handle in game via usb or optical digital. You have a PHYSICAL dial to adjust the balance between the two and a master volume. You have option for true dolby via a button and 4 pre loaded but changeable EQ presets.

There are many positives but tbh the mixamp takes the cake. Any 3.5mm aux jack set of cans will work amazing with the mixamp which can be the most intregal part in a PC gamers set up. If you ever plan on streaming the ability alone for audio seperation is a must have. I can go on and on about the a40 but i can say there is not much you can type about many other headsets without sounding like a badly written pcmag review.

I find the a40 sounds like trash without bthe mixamp. Almost no separation or soundstage between the 2 channels.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:27 PM, rice guru said:

I find the a40 sounds like trash without bthe mixamp. Almost no separation or soundstage between the 2 channels.

True that. A40 would be a waste.