Film Processing Affordably HELP

So I started shooting film photography a few months ago. I am currently doing s project where I'm shooting a LOT of film. Before I committed to doing this project I looked into the expense of processing the film. I KNOW I found a place that was doing bulk pricing starting at 10 rolls, and it was reasonable.

Now that I'm about ready to send off 10 rolls I cannot find the place again. It was just a simple Google search before, and now I'm completely missing it. 

I simply cannot afford to be paying $17-25 a roll for processing and scanning (I don't even want push/pull or prints). I know I found a place doing processing and medium quality scanning for like $10-14 a roll before I started this. That I can handle. But I'm going to have 30+ rolls all said and done. That few bucks difference really adds up. 

Does anyone know if any mail order service or some place I can contact that isn't charging so much? I guess it's the way of things, less places means they can set the price. 

Ryzen 7 2700X , Asus Prime X570-Pro, Bykski CPU Block, AMD Vega 56, Barrow GPU block, g.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB PC2800, Dual EKWB SE360 Radiators, Corsair RM750x PSU. All in a Lian-Li PC011 Dynamic XL case.

Get a Costco Membership or find someone with one.It's like 1 or 2 dollars there I think 

My life

Have you thought about scanning them yourself? There are good film scanners out there and you can get them used for affordable prices AND sell them afterwards without much loss. Are you shooting bw or color? If you shoot bw you can pretty easily develop them yourself. For C41 there are processors but they are more costly. I'd rather go that route with that many films and those high prices.

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

10 hours ago, Himommies said:

Get a Costco Membership or find someone with one.It's like 1 or 2 dollars there I think 

Costco eliminated development in all their stores a few years back. At least as far as I can find. 

Ryzen 7 2700X , Asus Prime X570-Pro, Bykski CPU Block, AMD Vega 56, Barrow GPU block, g.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB PC2800, Dual EKWB SE360 Radiators, Corsair RM750x PSU. All in a Lian-Li PC011 Dynamic XL case.

9 hours ago, bowrilla said:

Have you thought about scanning them yourself? There are good film scanners out there and you can get them used for affordable prices AND sell them afterwards without much loss. Are you shooting bw or color? If you shoot bw you can pretty easily develop them yourself. For C41 there are processors but they are more costly. I'd rather go that route with that many films and those high prices.

I was heavily considering getting a scanner and I may still do that. A good one seems to run $300-500, which if I'm going to stick with this is reasonable enough. I'll have to look into a used one. 

I found a place in NY that does $11 processing and CD of low res scans (somewhere below 2000px). I'm thinking I'll go that route. Then see which photos turned our best and send the negatives out for high quality scans on the shots I want. 

That's the biggest issue, I'm a newbie and I'm trying new techniques. So paying for high quality scans when an entire roll may well be garbage is stupid. 

It's mostly c41 color with one roll of BW so far. There will be more BW but not much so I'm not looking at processing myself yet. Though I have the room in place to dedicate a room if I wanted. 

Developing BW film is easy to do at home if you are not making final prints  and its fairly cheap  as its basic chemistry of mix developer and water at a set temp mix pure into developing canister and shake for x time and then drain fill canister with stop fluid  and then mix for x time and rinse film then let air dry or make a dryer box if impatient.  Along with that all BW chemicals are treated as safe to go down the drain  at least in America. 

Try - https://www.dwaynesphoto.com/newsite2006/customer-service.html Who I believe are $10 a roll of C41 including scanning 

https://www.willowphotolab.com/ seem off at the moment but normally they cost $7 a roll of C41 . They are also in your state so shipping would hopefully be reasonable.

https://www.fulltonephoto.com/film/ might be worth a try.