Mayflash Magic-NS and windows 10

goto10
Go to solution Solved by alittlepeace,

It depends. Logitech's F310 controller has both DirectInput and Xinput modes. Anytime you use Xinput on Windows, it gets recognized as an xbox controller. 

i got tired of fighting with the second xbox360 controller i had, after buttons broke with barely one year of use and then left analog broke and i had to desolder and replace that analog and button membrane i moved to a controller not made of garbage, a old refurbished ps3 controller i have here

i play mostly some emulators and gta v, i am using the ps3 controller with scp driver via usb, my cable is long and the force feedback doesn't work, it gets disconnected when it vibrates, must be related to long cable and drops in voltage so i disable the force feedback on all games

i couldn't make work a couple of blutetooth adapters with scp driver, that is why the cable is being used

i already had a couple accidents with the usb cable and eventually i will end up breaking usb port on the controller or the cable itself, good thing my pc is heavy and will not fly off the desk when my feet find the cable on the floor

i found the 8bitdo adapter and the mayflash, it seems that mayflash is more friendly with ps3 and ps4 controllers that are better built and are more of my linking int terms of grip, precision and durability

does anyone here uses the mayflash adapter on pc? i find information about it but mostly for the nintendo switch

my biggest concern is bluetooth coverage, support on games to know if it recognices as a xbox clone or as what, any information is greatly appreciated

my biggest concern with that is if it works like a logitech controller, or as a xbox controller, i would understand it works as a logitech controller, right? most of them work like that, the mapping and the response on gta is what worries me more

It depends. Logitech's F310 controller has both DirectInput and Xinput modes. Anytime you use Xinput on Windows, it gets recognized as an xbox controller.