Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

front panel reset connector piece

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP



Recently the connector piece on my reset cable for the front panel broke off, it must be in the housing for a motherboard I just RMA'd. Would it be easier to crimp a reset connector back on the wire or just buy a new wire? If so, where can I get just the end connectors? Looks like Newegg carries the wires but the ones in my case were sleeved, any idea or where to get these if needed? Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

I have a little slack, I could always strip the wire a bit more. Are these typically crimped on? If so I'm assuming I need a special tool and it might be worth just buying a new one but I have no idea where. I did find sleeved extensions but no sleeved full front panel wires.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now