Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Edward78

All of my add-ons got disabled and they are all listed under legacy extensions now.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Suddenly 30 mins ago firefoxx did this, how do I re-enable them? I tried this, nope didn't work.

1. Visit about:config and set the preferences:
  • extensions.legacy.enabled to true.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) CL16 Desktop Memory Module Ram, PNY GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics Card .

1 minute ago, Edward78 said:

Suddenly 30 mins ago firefoxx did this, how do I re-enable them? I tried this, nope didn't work.

1. Visit about:config and set the preferences:
  • extensions.legacy.enabled to true.

PSU Tier List Thread

"White Ice"

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus Crosshair VI Hero | EVGA RTX 2080ti Black | Flare X 16-16-16-32 3600mhz 16gb | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

Samsung 850 evo 250gb | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Fractal Design Meshify S2 |  EVGA G2 750w PSU | 2x Corsair LL140 | 3x Corsair LL120

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 1800x | Asrock B450M Pro 4 | 16gb G.Skill Flare X 3200mhz | EVGA B3 450w | EVGA GTX 1060 3gb | 250gb 860 Evo m.2 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | Elgato HD60 Pro | Elgato 4k60 Pro mk.2

Fix is rolling out since an hour or something, should fix itself soon

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally)...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

No, it wouldn't fix itself if you have studies disabled (like I do).

You need to type in the address bar:

about:studies

Select "Update options"

Check "Allow Firefox to install and run studies"

Wait for "hotfix-update-xpi-signing-intermediate-bug-1548973" to install

Type in about:studies

Select "Update options"

Un-check "Allow Firefox to install and run studies"

The install took 10 minutes on one machine, other one is waiting for half an hour now...

PS: The old (now called legacy) extensions were a terrible design, security-wise and shouldn't be enabled, not that it would fix anything, since this is just FF certificate, used to sign the add-ons, expiring.