I need some help.

Im am going on holiday to spain and was wondering if it would be possible to get 1080p60fps camera with all required accessories for under £120

CPU: Amd Ryzen 3400g 

COOLER: Be Quite Dark Rock Pro 4

MOBO: Aorus x570 elite 

RAM: 2x8 Corsair Vengence 3200 MHz 

SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB

GPU: Powercolour Red Devil RX570 4GB

PSU: Corsair RM750x 80+ Gold

CASE: Coolermaster H500p Mesh

49 minutes ago, Zvoid said:

Im am going on holiday to spain and was wondering if it would be possible to get 1080p60fps camera with all required accessories for under £120

Not a dSLR. AT least not new.

A point and shoot, or bridge camera...maybe.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Mine is 480p... I want something that could be given as a gift

Ordinarily I'd use the money and get an upgrade on your phone, but it sounds like that's out if you want to give it as a gift.

1080/60 is a pretty common "setting" on most current phone cameras, maybe you can just offer a phone upgrade to whoever it is you want to gift it to?

There aren't many standalone cameras, in the price range you're asking about, that would be worth buying. Feel free to check your local used market for a GoPro or similar but right now I'm going to say no, not possible.

10 hours ago, LyondellBasell said:

Ordinarily I'd use the money and get an upgrade on your phone, but it sounds like that's out if you want to give it as a gift.

1080/60 is a pretty common "setting" on most current phone cameras, maybe you can just offer a phone upgrade to whoever it is you want to gift it to?

There aren't many standalone cameras, in the price range you're asking about, that would be worth buying. Feel free to check your local used market for a GoPro or similar but right now I'm going to say no, not possible.

Sorry i didn't make it clear, i want the video of the holiday to be given as the gift, not the camera. Also i would prefer to stay away from action cameras because i really don't like the way they look, plus no lens/upgrade-ability.

On 5/3/2019 at 1:25 PM, Radium_Angel said:

Not a dSLR. AT least not new.

A point and shoot, or bridge camera...maybe.

Would this be a good option ??? I have seen it on sale for way cheaper and has good reviews. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ORDRO-Camcorder-Recorder-Microphone-Vlogging/dp/B07PFSDWH9/ref=sr_1_5?crid=789MOKHN6Z2Q&keywords=1080p+60fps+camcorder&qid=1557076124&s=gateway&sprefix=1080p+60fps+%2Caps%2C142&sr=8-5

5 hours ago, Zvoid said:

I have never heard of Ordo, the company, and the camcorder is digital zoom only, which is practically guaranteed to suck

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

8 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

I have never heard of Ordo, the company, and the camcorder is digital zoom only, which is practically guaranteed to suck

Well i don't really need the zoom, just something that can take some decent quality video. Can you think of anything els like a lens or accessorise that would improve the quality of the raw video footage, i have a tri-pod and storage but nothing els.

I think for the budget we're talking about here, the best and most visible improvements you're going to be able to make are going to be changes to how you take video, rather than any piece of gear.

Just use your phone. Start watching YT tutorials on how to improve your mobile video skills. Learn what makes for a good image and what to avoid.

And then practice. Don't wait until you go on holiday to start filming and editing. Practice checking your framing. Practice exposing properly. Practice fun angles and cool ideas to give your shots some variety. Practice being steady and using motion to tell a story.

And then when you can afford it, get a low-end camera that will let you work with manual controls.

12 minutes ago, LyondellBasell said:

I think for the budget we're talking about here, the best and most visible improvements you're going to be able to make are going to be changes to how you take video, rather than any piece of gear.

Just use your phone. Start watching YT tutorials on how to improve your mobile video skills. Learn what makes for a good image and what to avoid.

And then practice. Don't wait until you go on holiday to start filming and editing. Practice checking your framing. Practice exposing properly. Practice fun angles and cool ideas to give your shots some variety. Practice being steady and using motion to tell a story.

And then when you can afford it, get a low-end camera that will let you work with manual controls.

Yeah well i was thinking of getting the camera soon and practising different styles of recording until i go on holiday ( late June ), i just need some advice on what user-friendly gear i should buy to get into cameras.