Help beating the yacht level in gta v without using bullets

EnderCat

I'm doing a challenge where I use the minimum required bullets while beating GTA V single player. Now this means I only use a bullet if I absolutely NEED to, so if I can get through a section without it then I have to try. Right now I've gotten to Micheal's yacht mission and I only used one bullet, my problem right now is someone tries to throw Franklin off the boat which it wants me to use a bullet. Anyone think there's any way to kill him without bullets? Like can you blow up the truck or can you throw grenades on boats on trucks? Ofc this is still just the beginning of the game so I will probably need more help, that said if you wanna help for a bit longer than a comment you can also PM me and we can talk on discord. Thanks!

i dont think so, i suggest you use the one bullet and then not use a bullet in a later stage of the game. Atleast you can progress this way

On 5/1/2019 at 2:29 AM, OBCTGamer said:

i dont think so, i suggest you use the one bullet and then not use a bullet in a later stage of the game. Atleast you can progress this way

Thanks, I figured out if you cook a grenade just right you can kill them and progress without using any bullets

14 minutes ago, EnderCat said:

Thanks, I figured out if you cook a grenade just right you can kill them and progress without using any bullets

That should work?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

On 5/6/2019 at 2:05 AM, Origami Cactus said:

That should work?

Yup, did it myself