Best wireless mouse for gaming

Tevildo

Whats the best wireless mouse for gaming. Has to be under £150 

G903 i got one and its very nice. Specialy if you use the charging pad (out of budget maybe a thing for later).

Or get a Logitech G series with the HERO sensor, its about the best you can get, they say.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

4 minutes ago, Qyndryx said:

Anything from Logitech.

logitech g pro wireless?

logitech performance MX

the god of mouse.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

4 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

logitech performance MX

the god of mouse.

lol it looks a bit weird tbh

Just now, SupaKomputa said:

logitech performance MX

the god of mouse.

Alright for general usage, bad for games.  The sensor won't be as good as the newer mice, the connection will more than likely be subjected to interference (not that big of a problem) and it'll have a bigger latency than the newer mice.

2 hours ago, Tevildo said:

logitech g pro wireless?

Overpriced. 

The best mouse is the mouse that fits your hand perfectly and has all the features you need. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

9 hours ago, Tevildo said:

lol it looks a bit weird tbh

The Performance Mx is a great mouse, been using mine for about 10 years now. Recently got a new battery and it will go for months before the need for a recharge.
But its not the best for gaming to be honest. Its a bit slow and enters sleep mode pretty quickly.

But yeah if you want gaming performance of your mouse go for a G model if not just anyone that fits your hand like @Hiya! said.
There are also other brands that have good mice, but not the complete line-up. So it's easy to say just anyhting Logitech.

ps, ive never had interference issues with the Performance MX, even on the couch about 8 meters away from the PC it still works great.
(My G903 wont manage that tho, even connectd to the same USB-hub.)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

14 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Overpriced. 

The best mouse is the mouse that fits your hand perfectly and has all the features you need. 

Ima have to experiment with different mouses then ;// 

15 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Overpriced. 

It's expensive, but I wouldn't say overpriced. If you are a competitive FPS player who needs a wireless mouse that's lightweight it's the best you can get.  $130 is allot but many people are willing to pay it to get currently a uniquely placed mouse on the market

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

3 minutes ago, Rupe said:

It's expensive, but I wouldn't say overpriced. If you are a competitive FPS player who needs a wireless mouse that's lightweight it's the best you can get.  $130 is allot but many people are willing to pay it to get currently a uniquely placed mouse on the market

would you reccomend me getting it?? I would do 90% gaming on my PC tbh. but I aint like proper competitive. The look of it is nice n how easy it is. idk price is a bit big for a mouse

1 minute ago, Tevildo said:

would you reccomend me getting it?? I would do 90% gaming on my PC tbh. but I aint like proper competitive. The look of it is nice n how easy it is. idk price is a bit big for a mouse

There are other mice to consider, the G305 is lightweight wireless and cheaper. Though you  have to put conventional AA batteries in it, as opposed to charging it.

G703 is quite a bit heavier than the G Pro Wireless but its not a heavy mouse. It's also quite a lot cheaper

The G900/G903 has all the bells and whistle, Infinite scroll, two dpi switchers. Again heavier than the G Pro Wireless

But if you're financially sound I would recommend the G Pro Wireless. It is certainly a luxury but clearly, a lot of R&D has gone into getting it so light, which is presumably why it is so expensive. Also longer battery life than G703 and G900 as it's using the more efficient but equally well-performing Hero sensor developed by Logitech.

Ultimately it is your decision

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

2 hours ago, Rupe said:

2 hours ago, Rupe said:

There are other mice to consider, the G305 is lightweight wireless and cheaper. Though you  have to put conventional AA batteries in it, as opposed to charging it.

G703 is quite a bit heavier than the G Pro Wireless but its not a heavy mouse. It's also quite a lot cheaper

The G900/G903 has all the bells and whistle, Infinite scroll, two dpi switchers. Again heavier than the G Pro Wireless

But if you're financially sound I would recommend the G Pro Wireless. It is certainly a luxury but clearly, a lot of R&D has gone into getting it so light, which is presumably why it is so expensive. Also longer battery life than G703 and G900 as it's using the more efficient but equally well-performing Hero sensor developed by Logitech.

Ultimately it is your decision

It's Overpriced. It's a $130 mouse with little to no features. G305 is fairly similar in shape and it use the same hero sensor and much cheaper. 

And no its not the RnD that makes its expensive. It's just logitech being logitech.. The g pro wireless weighted around 85G because it uses lithium polymer 250Mah battery rather than AA like the 305 which make the mouse weighted around 99G because Conventional AA battery alone is around 23G.

$130 for a mouse is a bloody joke to begin with. But if money isn't a problem for you then yes it is the best wireless gaming mouse you can get for FPS there is no denying it. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

I use the G703. It has good battery life, and no lag. Highly recommend it.

23 hours ago, Tevildo said:

Whats the best wireless mouse for gaming. Has to be under £150 

If you have some free time and have a retail store near you, I would go in and try out some different models to see which ones feel more comfortable in your hand.  What type of mouse are you currently using?  Any specific features you're looking for out of the mouse?  We have three different wireless models available now from Corsair.  Dark Core, Ironclaw Wireless, and Harpoon Wireless.  All three are very distinct in how they feel, and different feature sets.  Once I get some feedback from you, I can help point you towards a model that falls in line with what you want.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

19 hours ago, Hiya! said:

It's Overpriced. It's a $130 mouse with little to no features. G305 is fairly similar in shape and it use the same hero sensor and much cheaper. 

And no its not the RnD that makes its expensive. It's just logitech being logitech.. The g pro wireless weighted around 85G because it uses lithium polymer 250Mah battery rather than AA like the 305 which make the mouse weighted around 99G because Conventional AA battery alone is around 23G.

$130 for a mouse is a bloody joke to begin with. But if money isn't a problem for you then yes it is the best wireless gaming mouse you can get for FPS there is no denying it. 

And yet no other company has come in to compete. If it was so overpriced you would have thought there would be a lot of money to be made from undercutting the price. There must be a reason it's the second most popular mouse used by CSGO pros

23 minutes ago, Rupe said:

And yet no other company has come in to compete. If it was so overpriced you would have thought there would be a lot of money to be made from undercutting the price. There must be a reason it's the second most popular mouse used by CSGO pros

Compete in terms of what? Because zowie and final mouse exist.. Final mouse even manage to get the weight at around 60G if not less. Yes it is wired but pro FPS player doesn't care about it. All they care about is how it feels on their hand and how it perform. 

It is overpriced simply by just looking at the mouse. It doesn't have lot of features, the material is plastic all over, it use the same Hero sensor that they use on their budget G305. 

The reason is because it has all the right features that they need. As I said there is no denying that it's the best FPS mouse but the price just too high $130 for a mouse is crazy that is unless money isn't a problem. 

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I personally use a Logitech G305, it's been my go-to mouse and has succeeded my previous Logitech G502 for having a super accurate sensor, being lightweight, and being a solid mouse to use overall.

You can get a Logitech G305 from Amazon for under £50.

I like to think of the G305 as the budget version of the Logitech G Pro.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches