Monitor No Signal + CPU Fan Spinning Very Fast

Zairros17

Hello , So I have this problem since yesterday with my new PC , At First my pc seems to be fine until yesterday

This Is my Spec

1.Mobo : ASUS ROG STRIX B450-I

2.Proccie : AMD Ryzen 5 2600

3.RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x8GB 3000Mhz

4.GPU : MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z

5.PSU : Evga 550GD (550 Watt 80+ Gold)

Problems

1.My Monitor Went Black and says “No Signal”

2. When This happen My CPU Fan , GPU fan spinning Really Loud and Fast

3.On/Off , Reset Power Button on chassis Dont Work , so i have to turn it off from power supply...

But I still Can turn on my computer just fine , this problem just randomly occured like that...Yesterday When im gaming... Today when i browsing... Hope Someone can help me 

already trying to open and Check if one of the cable loose or anything but everything seems just fine

You could check event viewer and have a look through to see what errors occurred when your computer turned off

Main System: Ryzen 7 5800x | Asus Strix B550A | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz CL14 | GTX 1080 | Fedora 36

Server: Ryzen 7 2700x | Asus Strix B450-F | 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz | GTX 1060 6GB | Unraid 6.10.3

Laptop: Intel i5 4200u | 12GB DDR3 1333Mhz | GT 740m | Windows 10

Mobile: iPhone 13 Mini | 128GB // Poco X3 NFC | 128GB

15 minutes ago, Bazrat said:

You could check event viewer and have a look through to see what errors occurred when your computer turned off

whiuc event ? Hardware event ?

3 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Try to remove gpu and ram, then plug them again.

Noted... will try this if the problems occured to me again.. Now my pc seems to be just fine... dont know when will it happen again.. thanks for the advice ^_^

46 minutes ago, Zairros17 said:

Noted... will try this if the problems occured to me again.. Now my pc seems to be just fine... dont know when will it happen again.. thanks for the advice ^_^

If this is repeating problem, fix it before something worse happens.

24 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Okay.. Will Fix it now.. thanks 

On 4/29/2019 at 5:31 PM, homeap5 said:

Hello.. regarding my problems , already fix like what u told , My computer has no probs for 2 days , and this morning its just occured to me again randomly , dont know what is the problem... Is there a problem with Graphics driver , motherboard or my power supply ?

7 hours ago, Zairros17 said:

Hello.. regarding my problems , already fix like what u told , My computer has no probs for 2 days , and this morning its just occured to me again randomly , dont know what is the problem... Is there a problem with Graphics driver , motherboard or my power supply ?

In fact this may be anything. Maybe except graphics driver - if it works then it works, it cannot work sometimes. But I remember driver that causes freezes so... everything is possible.

Look at event viewer - it may give you a hint what is wrong.

My guessing it's motherboard problem, but it's only guessing.

2 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

In fact this may be anything. Maybe except graphics driver - if it works then it works, it cannot work sometimes. But I remember driver that causes freezes so... everything is possible.

what should i seee at event viewer?

1 hour ago, homeap5 said:

just want to make sure..Is it safe to clean install and downgrade my gpu driver ? been reading on forum , this new driver im using has a bugs that make cpu temp goes up... If possible and safe want to actually downgrade 2 or 3 version from this new driver 

Uninstall driver using DDU and install again. BUT if you computer has problem to even start after you press power button, then it's not driver fault. Driver is loading later.

7 hours ago, Zairros17 said:

what should i seee at event viewer?

You should check the event viewer right after it happens. Look for anything marked critical and that occurred in the last hour. If you do it right after it happens it should be the first thing there. You can also go back and check the time when it last happened and see if there is anything there.

7 hours ago, WhiteRabbite079 said:

You should check the event viewer right after it happens. Look for anything marked critical and that occurred in the last hour. If you do it right after it happens it should be the first thing there. You can also go back and check the time when it last happened and see if there is anything there.

Okay then will check it 

i have had bad hdmi cables cut in and put on me before. could be the cable. 

20 hours ago, JohhnyBravo said:

i have had bad hdmi cables cut in and put on me before. could be the cable. 

Okay will check the cable , Will buy another cable today when i go shopping.. Thanks for the information

• 1 year later...

hey, I'm having the same issue and came across this thread.
I'm assuming you've found you found out what was causing the issue by now since it's quite old?
If so could you please let me know xD