best DAC/AMP for headphone

sohail14
2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

maybe name a budget range?

edited under 80 dollar or 100 dollar

1 hour ago, homeap5 said:

Buy second hand stereo amplifier. It gives you power you need.

or does my motherboard handle my cloud alpha 60 ohm headphone ? 

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

@Dackzy 

He has been MIA though

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

49 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

or does my motherboard handle my cloud alpha 60 ohm headphone ? 

If you like good quality sound, easy to control, amplifier is what you need. Volume control, bass, trebles etc. All in one hand touch.

4 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

If you like good quality sound, easy to control, amplifier is what you need. Volume control, bass, trebles etc. All in one hand touch.

there are so many dac/amp which one is best and different one is different sound quality ?

DAC/AMP, blah, blah.

As I said - I prefer something that gives you a little more than just headphone output.

Try these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PIONEER-A-10K-Stereo-Integrated-Amplifier-in-Black-Ex-Display-model/362633391962?epid=219435121&hash=item546ea26f5a:g:HCIAAOSwZ79cw1tC

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-AX-397-Amplificateur-Amplifire-Poweramp-Stereo-Hifi-Verstarker/153428311069?epid=61943552&hash=item23b90a3c1d:g:1FUAAOSwpLxcmPIa

Then you'll be able to connect not only headphones, but also good speakers later etc.

And multiple sources.

Of course you have no digital input in that price range, but RCA connection should give you good enough quality. In the future, if you have really bad motherboard, you can consider buying good sound card.

Most important factor in sound quality is your headphones/speakers quality, then soundcard and amplifier. But even bad amplifier with good speakers will be better than good amplifier and crappy headphones.

7 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

DAC/AMP, blah, blah.

As I said - I prefer something that gives you a little more than just headphone output.

Try these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PIONEER-A-10K-Stereo-Integrated-Amplifier-in-Black-Ex-Display-model/362633391962?epid=219435121&hash=item546ea26f5a:g:HCIAAOSwZ79cw1tC

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-AX-397-Amplificateur-Amplifire-Poweramp-Stereo-Hifi-Verstarker/153428311069?epid=61943552&hash=item23b90a3c1d:g:1FUAAOSwpLxcmPIa

Then you'll be able to connect not only headphones, but also good speakers later etc.

And multiple sources.

both are not in india . what price range is best for dac

Just now, sohail14 said:

both are not in india . 

I am not familiar with India most popular websites for buying using stuff. I'm sure you can find some good used stereo amplifier in India.

https://www.olx.in/items/q-ax-397

I also found some Pioneer, Denon and Onkyo amplifiers there.

4 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

I am not familiar with India most popular websites for buying using stuff. I'm sure you can find some good used stereo amplifier in India.

https://www.olx.in/items/q-ax-397

I also found some Pioneer, Denon and Onkyo amplifiers there.

what about this FiiO , creative blaster x dac/amp . i need only for headphone 

1 minute ago, sohail14 said:

what about this FiiO , creative blaster x dac/amp . i need only for headphone 

FiiO makes nice accessories (my friend used one as DAC between TV and amplifier).

Anyway - you must decide if you want advice or if you already choose something and want to confirm your choice by us.

8 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

FiiO makes nice accessories (my friend used one as DAC between TV and amplifier).

Anyway - you must decide if you want advice or if you already choose something and want to confirm your choice by us.

i search all but unfortunately in india there is no used product and Pioneer, Denon and Onkyo all are 300 to 500 dollar price and also i dont want dvd player , only for headphone . i found this Pioneer GM-A6704 Bridgeable 4 Channel Amplifier (Black) is that you mention ?

21 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

i search all but unfortunately in india there is no used product and Pioneer, Denon and Onkyo all are 300 to 500 dollar price and also i dont want dvd player , only for headphone . i found this Pioneer GM-A6704 Bridgeable 4 Channel Amplifier (Black) is that you mention ?

Not really, I was talking about integrated amplifiers.

You know... You may also buy just soundcard with amplifier - Audiotrak Prodigy Cube is nice. You'll have clear sound, analog volume control and very good quality.

4 hours ago, sohail14 said:

edited under 80 dollar or 100 dollar

Fiio k3 

If it doesn't get loud enough for you, you don't need an amp. 

if there's audible artifacting / pops / hissing, you need a new dac and maybe an amp (hissing could be a high noise floor) 

if you just want bass, most music programs come with EQ settings, or you can get a stereo amplifier as those generally have some tone control knobs. a used stereo amp from like.. early 90s can be had for as low as 20 bucks, at least that's what my amp cost me. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

On 4/29/2019 at 3:56 AM, sohail14 said:

i have cloud alpha and msi z170a m5 motherboard need best dac/amp for best sound quality in best budget under 80 dollar

Yeah those headphones won't benefit from a dac amp.