Considering the NZXT H440... Worried about cooling?

Hey guys! First time posting, long time fan(lol)

I'm absolutely infatuated with the NZXT H440 case, it looks amazing in my opinion. I'm looking to upgrade to it from my crappy CM 431 plus, that I barely wedged a h100 into, and the H440 looks so damn good.

Linus briefly mentioned that he was concerned about the airflow, and by the small amount of vents, I am too. My eventual goal is to go full open loop water cooling(with some spec bumps first), but in the meantime I'd like to use my H100, and fill the case with some quiet fans. I DO overclock my cpu, i5-3570k at 4.5ghz.. and I'm worried that the H440's top vents will choke my h100. 

-At the moment My H100 is set to push, and my cpu idles at 30c. There's a 140mm in the front, 120 at the bottom, then the 2 120's at the top. My Main concern is putting 3 fans in the front of the H440, and what the airflow would be like with that tiny vent along the side?

-Also, would the h100 try to push harder(louder) than normal to exhaust the air? seems like there's only a small vent on the top rear of the case, So it seems like a lot of air would be trying to rush through.

Am I delirious? Would the airflow even phase my system?

Hope I didnt break any rules.. lol

Also dem SSD sleds

Link to the video

Link to the h440

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/143

I haven't seen any performance/temp results yet so i cannot say with absolute certainty, but i doubt it will have too big of an impact. 

For example in my case, the front fans still push plenty of air inside the case and they are choked in a similar fashion to the NZXT case, although not quite as much. With the extra fans you should be ok.

If you dont want to take the risk, just wait for benchmarks to become available.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

I'm pre-ordering the case next week... YOLO RIGHT?

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

I'm pretty sure air flow would be sufficient, and that nzxt wouldn't design a case that would completely suffocate your system. You may notice that the system temps (inside case) may be a couple of degrees higher but everything should be fine.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Just make sure you'll exhaust air in the top of the case, with a few chassis intake fans you'll be fine.

Just make sure you'll exhaust air in the top of the case, with a few chassis intake fans you'll be fine.

If I remember correctly it comes with 3 intake fans stock, so no worries there.

THE signature

You shouldn't have an issue at all with the temps inside the case at all.

The way it was designed gave off the best cooling while still holding onto keeping everything silent. 

The build in the video, kept temps really, really low and I loved building it. 

I would nab 3 more fans for up top and call it a day. Remember have them pushing the hot air out of the case.