!! Urgent Vega 64 with raijintek Morpheus II not working

I recently installed a raijintek Morpheus II on my reference Vega 64, everything seemed to work at first, but whenever I try to run furmark (which previously worked just fine, and no it was not run frequently over a long term basis) stops displaying everything. And doesn’t output an image after multiple reboots. (Sometimes it stops working when booting into windows, most of the time it doesn’t even make it to the bios) Please help

Edit1: further details: the gpu is slightly bent from the weight of the cooler, the gpu and a raid 0 array are powered from a secondary psu, the gpu would (now) instantly stop working when stressed (furmark) and when it worked (with the Morpheus II) it didn’t go beyond 841MHz

Try remounting the cooler. I have not worked with this after market cooler myself so I dont know if there is over tightening protections built in or not? If not, then its possible you could have over tightened the cooler and potentially damaged the die?

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Try remounting the cooler. I have not worked with this after market cooler myself so I dont know if there is over tightening protections built in or not? If not, then its possible you could have over tightened the cooler and potentially damaged the die?

Thank you for your feedback but I don’t think that is the case since it worked for the first 3 hours