Corsair H100i Custom Cover Plate Help?!

Hi all, 

I was hoping to modify the cover plate on my H100i V2 cooler to a cool design so that the RGB would shine through also and match the rest of the PC.

I found a link to a good website describing exactly what I wanted to do... (https://bit-tech.net/guides/modding/mini-mods-modding-a-corsair-aio/1/).

Now I guess I have two main questions...

1. Does anyone know where I can buy just a new cover plate as shown in the image below? (I foolishly painted mine Red when that was the colour scheme of my build)

2. Any companies that may be able to print off small enough designs so that I can stick it onto the cover plate and spray over it to get a similar effect to that of the one on the internet link I posted above?

I am just kinda bored of it saying Corsair and I thought it would be a good time to potentially mod my current one. I could sand down my current Red one and do the custom logo on that but I also want a replacement cover plate just in case it doesn't go to plan and I just keep it OEM.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks all!

Jacob

corsair cooler.png

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10