20 Million PC Gamers to Switch to Consoles by 2022, as per Jon Peddie Research

Not to surprised. You have rising costs in PC hardware mainly GPU pricing. You can get a decent 4K TV for not that much money, but if you want a decent 4K PC monitor its going to cost you. The TV also be easily used for other sources, such as streaming sticks, Blu ray players, etc. Then you add in the fact that exclusive are kinda dead. I mean you get timed exclusive mostly now days. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

10 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

I mean you get timed exclusive mostly now days. 

That is PC platform. Console (mostly Sony and Nintendo) are very, very strict with exclusives. I don't remember any of platform selling exclusives coming to any other platform. At least most of them don't. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

5 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

That is PC platform. Console (mostly Sony and Nintendo) are very, very strict with exclusives. I don't remember any of platform selling exclusives coming to any other platform. At least most of them don't. 

Crash Bandicoot used to be Sony, now its on all the consoles. Many of the Xbox titles are coming to PC. Hell Diablo was a PC title now Diablo 3 is on all the consoles and PC. More and more I see games doing this. Stardrew Valley was originally a PC game, now is on console. I own it both for PC and the Switch and its a fucking awesome game on the Switch. More and more exclusives are going away. Many times its an exclusive for a set amount of time. Dev's have learn that if they want to make money they have to expand out. Many of the current "exclusives" are mostly owned by the companies of the consoles. Like Halo with is Microsoft, Mario which is Nintendo and so on and so forth. 

3 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Crash Bandicoot used to be Sony, now its on all the consoles. Many of the Xbox titles are coming to PC. Hell Diablo was a PC title now Diablo 3 is on all the consoles and PC. More and more I see games doing this. Stardrew Valley was originally a PC game, now is on console. I own it both for PC and the Switch and its a fucking awesome game on the Switch. More and more exclusives are going away. Many times its an exclusive for a set amount of time. Dev's have learn that if they want to make money they have to expand out. Many of the current "exclusives" are mostly owned by the companies of the consoles. Like Halo with is Microsoft, Mario which is Nintendo and so on and so forth. 

You are right to a degree imo and you say it yourself, basically all of them are on consoles, though many of the titles you mentioned have their why, like Stardew Valley only having 1 dev and such (it's on mobile now as well!), Crash being owned by Activision and such. What I was trying to say that you need to look who the publisher is. MS is much more flexible (though they in general really lack exclusives), Sony and Nintendo not so much, but there are still a lot, and I mean a lot of locked exclusives. 

Examples Sony: Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne, Spider-man, Order 1886, God of War, Uncharted 4, Until Dawn, Lat of Us, Infamous, Killzone, The last Guardian...

Examples Nintedno: Basically every classic Nintendo character, Bayonetta...

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

17 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Examples Sony: Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne, Spider-man, Order 1886, God of War, Uncharted 4, Until Dawn, Lat of Us, Infamous, Killzone, The last Guardian.

Never played any of these. So I could care less. 

18 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Examples Nintedno: Basically every classic Nintendo character, Bayonetta...

I own a Switch, to me its one of the best consoles I have ever owned. Because I can play on my TV or take it with me. 

16 hours ago, TechyBen said:

I ain't. I upgraded once every 6 years. Most hand me downs/freebies!

But i said at least twice.... in 12 years lol ?

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

1 hour ago, Noctus said:

But i said at least twice.... in 12 years lol ?

Same for consoles too though. Some people get the intermediaries (smaller form factor release or upgraded storage release etc). So are upgrading consoles 2 or 3 times... or buy BOTH consoles (and a Switch ;) ). Apples and Oranges.

14 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Never played any of these. So I could care less. 

I own a Switch, to me its one of the best consoles I have ever owned. Because I can play on my TV or take it with me. 

I like the Switch, because it actually does something my PC can't, which is I can play it on a train, or a bus, or in a cafe. The PS4 and XBox One can't do anything that my PC can't do. 

Specs: 

• i5-8600K 
  • Evga Black RTX 2070 
  • 16GB DDR4 2400MHz 
  • ASRock Extreme 4 Z370 
  • Fractal Design Meshify C Light TG 

Plays: Minesweeper at 1000 fps. 

9 hours ago, bradwiggo said:

hich is I can play it on a train, or a bus, or in a cafe

Not going to lie. When I saw this my thoughts went to Dr. Seuss. I dont like green eggs and ham, I dont like them sam I am.  

# pc for life

intel core i9 9900k 

sapphire R9

rtx 2080ti

1T M.2 ssd

3T hdd

Lian-li - PC-O11 case

g902 mouse

cosair 850 w supply

Asus rog strix z309-E mother board

I'll continue to play on pc AND buy the consoles that i like.

I detest the stupid PCMR crap

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Controversial opinion:

If it’s the same game who cares what you play it on? Plenty of computers are worse than consoles, and plenty are better. It’s the same game, same experience.

Which one is better between PS4 Pro vs XBox One X vs Intel NUC Hades Canyon in gaming performance?

The NUC can also work as a working station..

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

16 hours ago, floofer said:

Controversial opinion

Really sad that it is. 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.