Best 1080p gpu for my fav game

JayzSub

I need to get a 1080p gpu on high  for SOT and COD

which should I get ?

RTX 2070

RTX 2060

GTX 1660Ti

GTX 1660

Life is a journey in darkness, and in darkness we seek a light to light our path thru life,

In light we seek the darkness in our lives to shade the misdeeds we do unto those we meet. 

Jerry Lettins (Art teacher.) 

10 minutes ago, JayzSub said:

I need to get a 1080p gpu on high  for SOT and COD

which should I get ?

RTX 2070

RTX 2060

GTX 1660Ti

GTX 1660

that's quite a huge range of GPU's.. from 220$ to 500$, if you only wanna play COD and SOT at 1080p and you're aiming for 60 FPS, then I guess the 1660?? Don't really know what you're looking for

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

Just now, _Syn_ said:

that's quite a huge range of GPU's.. from 220$ to 500$, if you only wanna play COD and SOT at 1080p and you're aiming for 60 FPS, then I guess the 1660?? Don't really know what you're looking for.

im hoping at least  70 - 100 fps my monitor  is an msi 1080p 120 hrtz  1ms screen

Life is a journey in darkness, and in darkness we seek a light to light our path thru life,

In light we seek the darkness in our lives to shade the misdeeds we do unto those we meet. 

Just now, quakeguy81 said:

RTX 2070 isn't bad if you can afford it, otherwise an RTX 2060 or GTX 1660 Ti will get the job done.

kay thanks

3 minutes ago, JayzSub said:

im hoping at least  70 - 100 fps my monitor  is an msi 1080p 120 hrtz  1ms screen

Yeah go for the RTX 2060 then, wouldn't recommend the 2070 because it's only a small performance bump and it costs 150$ more

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

Just now, _Syn_ said:

Yeah go for the RTX 2060 then, wouldn't recommend the 2070 because it's only a small performance bump and it costs 150$ more

oh

1 minute ago, JayzSub said:

If you're playing COD:Black Ops 4 and future COD games, you're gonna want as much vram as possible because there's all sorts of vram issues on that game. I'd forget the Nvidia cards anyways because in terms of value, Vega is killing it right now.

For 120hz, you may as well forget the 1660. I'd get the Vega 56 8gb..this one is on a really good price right now:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/3Nx2FT/powercolor-radeon-rx-vega-56-8gb-red-dragon-video-card-axrx-vega-56-8gbhbm2-2d2hdoc

The 2070 is overpriced and unnecessary for your purpose, the 2060 only has 6gb vram which is no good for future COD games knowing these developer's track record on vram allocation. Vega 56 is the best of both worlds. It slots itself in between the 1660ti and 2060 on price and performance, but it also has the 8gb vram of the 2070 and that will be important on such a horribly done game like COD.