8.1 Store and other apps not working

KingAtem

Okay I've been trying to fix this since Saturday through multiple methods and Virtual Machines.

Basically one day i had opened Multimedia 8 (an app through the windows 8 store) closed, it and opened it again later to find that it keeps getting stuck on loading. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it several times, eventually the store wouldn't let me install anything. Now the windows store won't even connect to the server, and a few other apps (not needed but still concerning) crash upon opening them.

Through some digging I've found that there are some corrupted files that the apps must use but i don't have a way to restore them. I've also found through a virtual machine and a fresh install of windows 8.1 that it isn't just me.

I'm wondering does anyone have a solution for this?

**UPDATE**

I've created a refresh disk using the 8.1 ISO Microsoft provides. I can now at least connect to the store (for now) but i can't install anything like before. Well i did once but the app was still stuck on loading like before.

I would just reinstall windows 8.1 but if the virtual machine tests are anything to go by, i don't think it'll change it. If anyone can find the ISO for the original Windows 8, i can probably figure it out from there. Unfortunately I have had no such luck in finding it as google has buried it beneath anything that says 8.1

Edited by KingAtem