Asus Aura not detecting components on my new built pc

T3rraform

My new Asus Z390F motherboard and G.Skill Trident Z RGB Series 16GB 200C16D-16GTZR is not being detected by the Aura software. Before I try the major stuff like updating BIOS, Uninstalling Windows or RMAing it I would like post on forums to see if anyone can help out. The RGB leds are working and cycling through all colors on both motherboard and ram.

Errors on different versions: https://imgur.com/a/VEKaJzj

BIOS version: 0805

3rd party products with RGB: Auros RGB fusion (Tried with it uninstalled), CAM software for NZXT kraken RGB(Tried with it uninstalled)

Operating system: Windows 10 Pro , version 1809, OS build 17763.437

So heres a list of things I have tried:
Uninstalling Aura and stuff associated with it, using the auraclean.exe, cleaning regedit with ccleaner, restarting pc. (Foreach try)

- Before installation right click on the zip, go to properties and unblock it. Then trying to find any file or folder that has the unblock option.

- Disabled fast boot in BIOS and in Windows

- Installing the old version from the DVD that the motherboard came with (1.07.57) also tried 1.07.55

- Turning of the pc and pulling out the plug for 10 minutes.

- Uninstalling Aura, restarting PC, go to bios and disable LED, restart, go to bios enable LED, restart pc, install aura restart.

- In the Aura software trying to press refresh icon multiple times, trying to press ON and OFF button multiple times and waiting 5 seconds between each press.

(The asus rog forum is not working for me, getting stuck on the same page with a profile called "toronto699" after I login.)