Connection of an AIO to the GPU with a Kraken G12, fan hub questions.

Hello everyone. I'm not good at English, so first of all sorry for that.

I'm gonna use a Kraken G12 and an AIO cooler on my GPU. I want to use the radiator on push/pull. In this case there are 4 connectors:
-1x Radiator
-1x 92mm fan
-2x 120mm fan

Also I want my gpu to control radiator fans depending its heat. So I decided to buy a Gelid pwm cable and a Silverstone fan hub. The question is, if I connect Gelid cable to my GPU and Silverstone hub to Gelid cable, can I use radiator fans, radiator and vrm fan efficiently? Someone said that the radiator needs to run at %100 so I should connect it directly to the motherboard.

Thanks in advance.

depending on the AIO in question, it may have fan connectors on it already. Rad fans do NOT need to run at 100%. The pump probably should though... and again, depending on the AIO in question, there may be other solutions. I remember when i AIO cooled my 1080ti a while back with a G12 that the h115i has a USB controlled pump speed which also reported liquid temps and also controlled fans powered from the pump. Everything was controlled through Corsair's software and it worked pretty well.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

17 hours ago, knightslugger said:

depending on the AIO in question, it may have fan connectors on it already. Rad fans do NOT need to run at 100%. The pump probably should though... and again, depending on the AIO in question, there may be other solutions. I remember when i AIO cooled my 1080ti a while back with a G12 that the h115i has a USB controlled pump speed which also reported liquid temps and also controlled fans powered from the pump. Everything was controlled through Corsair's software and it worked pretty well.

I want to use a Corsair H75. I think my old H75 is not controllable via Corsair software?

4 minutes ago, Arnavut said:

I want to use a Corsair H75. I think my old H75 is not controllable via Corsair software?

correct. it uses a fan header to control pump speed and does not report liquid temps.

You are going to have to make due with what you can. Everything should be controllable. personally i wouldn't worry about the VRM fan. it's not very loud and doesn't need to spin at high RPM to cool the VRMs efficiently.

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Thank you for your replies. I just want know that, will the radiator work properly if I connect it to silverstone hub?

36 minutes ago, Arnavut said:

Thank you for your replies. I just want know that, will the radiator work properly if I connect it to silverstone hub?

so long as the pump sees power, it'll work.

System specs: