Editor bugged out

XenosTech

My last response on page 4 is bugged out and I can only make changes if I delete the quote. Grammarly was disabled as advised and it's still doing the same thing.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

Have any posts broken since grammarly was disabled? The post itself is broken, so it will stay broken when you try to edit it, but I believe it is Grammarly that is doing the breaking.

If any new posts, or posts that were previously fine, break now that grammarly is disabled, I can look into it further though.

HTTP/2 203

20 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Have any posts broken since grammarly was disabled? The post itself is broken, so it will stay broken when you try to edit it, but I believe it is Grammarly that is doing the breaking.

If any new posts, or posts that were previously fine, break now that grammarly is disabled, I can look into it further though.

Never really had any break until that one. Quoting you and trying this didn't break like that one did initially.

Edit: Even editing this isn't causing a problem and grammarly is enabled still

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

This post seems to be bugged out as well

Pic below.

Hide contents

image.png.d4c853034ccfee8ca8bdbe27b4f7bc1c.png

That post was created with Grammarly enabled. You can tell from the buggy "1" with the tooltip "found 1 error in the text".

This is the third occurrence of this bug, and all three had Grammarly enabled.

HTTP/2 203

The second one to bug out for me and I did that from my phone.

On 4/29/2019 at 12:57 PM, XenosTech said:

The second one to bug out for me and I did that from my phone.

The raw content of the broken part of that post directly identifies Grammarly as being responsible. I've removed the part that was corrupted by Grammarly, and it looks like it's working correctly now.

HTTP/2 203