Super confused with RGB Fusion right now..

bANONYMOUS

I have a Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme Z390, paid like $850 after tax for this motherboard, and the RGB software is absolutely garbage, can't say I'm not disappointed by this lol.

Long story short, I always had my motherboard set to white and the fans and AIO are controlled with Corsair iCue, however I can't control the motherboard RGB with iCue. Which is why I just set it to white so it's neutral because if I pick similar colours to the iCue software, they don't chase at the same rate, but setting everything up fresh with a new clean install of Windows, I wanted to change it up.

Now I'll try and sum this up..

I just installed a new NVMe boot drive and fresh install of Windows on it, installed all my programs and games, rebooted, everything's fine, started setting up iCue to adjust RGB settings on my Fans, RAM, Case, and AIO Cooler, noticed that the motherboard was doing this weird RGB chasing that looked kind of cool so I figured I would keep that, I didn't remember it doing this mode before so I figured it must have been part of the latest BIOS update I did before the clean install of Windows. Not huge on the flashy RGB but it was starting at one colour at the bottom, and then chasing all the way as it changed and I was kind of digging that (it was presenting the entire rainbow starting at one colour at the bottom and going through every colour all the way up) so I was just going to leave it since it was already doing what I wanted it to do, so I set all my Corsair stuff to white, everything was fine, I noticed that the rear IO was not doing anything, just static blue so I opened RGB Fusion and this is where it all went down hill, from the clean install, I haven't opened RGB Fusion so far, this was all just out of the box and the only thing I wanted to do was have the rear IO match the RGB chasing of the rest of the motherboard.

However.. as soon as RGB Fusion opened, the entire motherboard, rear IO, and RAM all turned orange.. I tried to change them to custom settings but that chasing mode it was on before isn't even an option, it has a cycle mode, but that just does every LED at once for the same colour. The mode it was on before would cycle every colour at once, it was kinda neat and RGB Fusion doesn't even have an option for this and from other searches I can't even find any information on this mystery mode that apparently only exists if you don't use their software.

Also RGB Fusion won't control my RAM, and it's set to orange now, and iCue won't control the RAM anymore either lol.

So since opening RGB Fusion, the cool RGB chasing effect it had is gone, and my RAM is stuck being orange and neither program will control it.

Any third party options for RGB Fusion? or maybe an all in one solution for iCue and RGB Fusion?

Desktop: CASE: NZXT H510 Elite CPU: Intel i9-9900K RAM: 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro GPU: 11GB EVGA FTW3 1080ti NVMe: 3x1TB  XPG Gammix S11 HDD: 1x8TB Barracuda PSU: HX1200 OS: Windows 10 Pro b19043
Laptop: CASE: Asus Zephyrus Duo CPU: Intel i7-10875H RAM: 32GB SSD: 2x Samsung 1TB NVMe RAID 0 OS: Pop_OS 20.04 LTS

Mobile: MODEL: Galaxy S21 Ultra  SSD: 128GB RAM: 12GB OS: Unlocked One UI 3.1 Android 11

Mobile: MODEL: Nubia Red Magic 5G SSD: 256GB RAM: 12GB OS: Rooted RM5S Android 11

I found out the program doesn't open on the home screen and I had to click that manually, I found the "wave 2" effect I was referencing earlier, so I at least got it back to how it was before, however, my rear IO is back to being Static Blue, it won't let me change it.

I can either have a white rear IO to match the corsair stuff, and I gotta have the motherboard RGB one colour colour at a time, or I can have the chasing effect but the rear IO is forced to be blue lol.

Also in the chasing mode, I regained control of my RAM RGB in iCue so it's back to being white.

So now the only issue is, how do I use the Wave 2 Effect, but also change my rear IO colour from blue to white?

Desktop: CASE: NZXT H510 Elite CPU: Intel i9-9900K RAM: 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro GPU: 11GB EVGA FTW3 1080ti NVMe: 3x1TB  XPG Gammix S11 HDD: 1x8TB Barracuda PSU: HX1200 OS: Windows 10 Pro b19043
Laptop: CASE: Asus Zephyrus Duo CPU: Intel i7-10875H RAM: 32GB SSD: 2x Samsung 1TB NVMe RAID 0 OS: Pop_OS 20.04 LTS

Mobile: MODEL: Galaxy S21 Ultra  SSD: 128GB RAM: 12GB OS: Unlocked One UI 3.1 Android 11

Mobile: MODEL: Nubia Red Magic 5G SSD: 256GB RAM: 12GB OS: Rooted RM5S Android 11