Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Strayan_Hades

Nvidia Shield boot loader error message

On 4/24/2019 at 8:21 PM, Master Disaster said:

So a power cut somehow unlocked the bootloader on your device?

Sure thing. If you can't be honest then nobody will be able to help you.

Well guess what mate, It turned out it was all related to the bootloader via Nvidia Shield. An because I pressed continue in the "Fast Boot" menu for some reason unlocked the bootloader. An no my device was not rooted an I 100% honest.  I didn't even attempt nor have the time to root my device via using magisk because I don't even own a USB male to male cable to connect to my PC.

The guide that solved it:

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4359/~/how-to-invoke-the-android-fastboot-menu-on-shield-tv " 

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi,

For some reason my Nvidia shield has gotten this error message after I lost power when it was on.

It appears to show everytime I boot up my Nvidia Shield.

Error " Your device software can't be checked corruption. Please lock the bootloader."

Anyway help to remove / fix this would be great.

Cheers.

20190423_202856.thumb.jpg.72048720a8d5901b9a843405538cf1c4.jpg

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.2Ghz | Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark T-Force 3200Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB NVMe | Asus Rog Strix Vega 64 8GB OC Edition | Coolermaster Master Air 620P | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Coolermaster Master Box MB520P | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Windows 10 Pro X64 |

Posted · Original PosterOP · Best Answer
On 4/24/2019 at 8:21 PM, Master Disaster said:

Well guess what mate, It turned out it was all related to the bootloader via Nvidia Shield. An because I pressed continue in the "Fast Boot" menu for some reason unlocked the bootloader. An no my device was not rooted an I 100% honest.  I didn't even attempt nor have the time to root my device via using magisk because I don't even own a USB male to male cable to connect to my PC.

The guide that solved it:

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4359/~/how-to-invoke-the-android-fastboot-menu-on-shield-tv "