Which TV should I buy (India) under/within 1 Lakh INR? I have lots of other questions.

So I got issued a refund for my VU 43-OA 4k Premium Android TV 43". I know the VU tv I got isn't true HDR10 as its specs showed 8-bit color and it isn't DV certified either but still is capable of delivering stunning deep blacks. I got refund because this time they didn't give me remote. They said we can only do two things now, either we credit you 500 rupees or issue you complete refund I said come on latter then ?. The TV is still easily recommendable by me if on a tight strict budget, though.

Now, we wanna extend our budget up to 1 lakh INR max (+/- 5 thousand INR tolerance) and probably a local dealer will make our day in the end as online prices are very dodgy. I went to a reputed dealer of LG in my city and he assured me of the best price. Now, I'll be having a demo of LG's mid-range IPS LCD lineup and Nanocell lineup tomorrow to figure out if they deliver right upto my expectations. After watching this Rtings video... 

...my shortlisted models: 55UK6360PTE55UK6500PTC55SK8500PTA55UK7500PTA but I don't know which one will be the perfect choice for me. Else I'll go for B8 blindly.

Have a few questions though:

• On the Nanocell 55SK8500PTA they say it's Cinema HDR while on the rest its Active HDR. I wanna know the difference between the two and does it even matter?
  • How much time can I expect B8 to last long without any burn-in or image retention? Why is it so feared? If I run pixel refresher every month or so and watch the tv with proper care, is there any chances still of getting these terrible enemies of OLED?
  • Should I consider Samsung QLED at all or did Samsung just made it to fool people?
  • Should I go for Sony 55X900F? Same price as B8 but free from burn-in. How will it last? Anyone having a good experience with X900F?
  • Are Sony's servicing charges for panel etc. more or less than LG? In other words, Is LG better in service?
  • Whose extended warranty is better, LG or Sony? (as I'll sure be going for extended warranty by the time of purchase)

Please answer with honesty and I want your best advices possible because this is our first-ever TV purchase (we're using Videocon CRT currently for the past 25 years which came as a dowry to my father and it still never ceases to amaze me how long it has survived), thanks.

Edited by D33P

@ TheFlyingTraut
he sells and knows a lot about tvs...he'll see the @ and probley respond soon
but we did warn ya about the hdr and such on the vu :)

You're comparing piles of different panels and technology so it's not a fair comparison. Comparing oled to led isn't fair. I own the lg 8000 the 49" model. It does very well but in a dimmer room with not a lot of natural light. My lg c7 oled however performs beautifully in even bright natural light in my living room. The Sony 900f is a full array panel and is an amazing TV. If you can do the oled $ wise go for it. Don't worry about burn in. Don't leave it on max brightness with red colors not moving for weeks at a time. Problem solved. 

9 hours ago, circeseye said:

@ TheFlyingTraut
he sells and knows a lot about tvs...he'll see the @ and probley respond soon
but we did warn ya about the hdr and such on the vu :)

I know man, but it delivered surprisingly good picture quality which was unexpected at that price. I'll suggest you to just take a demo of the same if you ever get a chance. Anyways, I'm getting a real HDR TV now so help me.?

7 minutes ago, D33P said:

I know man, but it delivered surprisingly good picture quality which was unexpected at that price. I'll suggest you to just take a demo of the same if you ever get a chance. Anyways, I'm getting a real HDR TV now so help me.?

go with what theflyingtraut says...he knows tv's

6 hours ago, TheFlyingTraut said:

You're comparing piles of different panels and technology so it's not a fair comparison. Comparing oled to led isn't fair. I own the lg 8000 the 49" model. It does very well but in a dimmer room with not a lot of natural light. My lg c7 oled however performs beautifully in even bright natural light in my living room. The Sony 900f is a full array panel and is an amazing TV. If you can do the oled $ wise go for it. Don't worry about burn in. Don't leave it on max brightness with red colors not moving for weeks at a time. Problem solved. 

Gotcha sir, yes we can go for OLED but only if we're sure that they last 5 years easily at least. I'm sure it won't last as my 27yo Videocon CRT. ?

This review by a verified Amazon.in customer really scared the shit outta me about the intensive care of OLEDs. Is he exaggerating or was he just simply unlucky? He also said burn ins are not covered in warranty so if by any chance I get a permanent one what to do next cuz the temporary ones are supposedly cured by a pixel refresh.

2 minutes ago, circeseye said:

go with what theflyingtraut says...he knows tv's

yea yea I acknowledged the gentleman's advice. I will go to a store nearby and take a demo of non-OLEDs, if I'm satisfied with one of them I'll pull the trigger.

What is your definition of "long run"? If it lasts 7 years you got good use out of it. LG does not cover burn in under warranty. Burn in isn't an issue if you run pixel refresher and don't give it bad habits like leaving bright red on screen non moving for months on end at a time without turning the tv off.