My desktop takes 30 seconds to identify network..., happened suddenly for no reason. Normally it would connect instantly as my PC booted to the desktop. I tried testing it on my laptop, thinking that it might have been a driver issue, but my laptop too took 30 seconds to connect to the internet as well. Tried turning on UPnP on and off, didn't help, installed all the latest drivers, didn't help. Changed Duplex speed thing to 100 Full and Half, didn't help, tried setting up a static IP, didn't help, restarted modem and both PCs, didn't help. Again...this problem began last week, hasn't gone away since, and I didn't make any changes to the modem either. Using my ISP's modem. 

24 minutes ago, vyom21 said:

My desktop takes 30 seconds to identify network..., happened suddenly for no reason. Normally it would connect instantly as my PC booted to the desktop. I tried testing it on my laptop, thinking that it might have been a driver issue, but my laptop too took 30 seconds to connect to the internet as well. Tried turning on UPnP on and off, didn't help, installed all the latest drivers, didn't help. Changed Duplex speed thing to 100 Full and Half, didn't help, tried setting up a static IP, didn't help, restarted modem and both PCs, didn't help. Again...this problem began last week, hasn't gone away since, and I didn't make any changes to the modem either. Using my ISP's modem. 

Have you tried restarting your modem?

11 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

Have you tried restarting your modem?

Yes