IMAX 3D or LASER ULTRA 3D?

I live in Belgium Brussels 

I want to watch avengers but there's something called laser ultra what's that? Also i dont know IMAX truly, what are the differences,which is best for this movie?

What are the differences between IMAX 3D and LASER ULTRA 3D? 

Can you guys give DETAILED information

Such as are they 2k or 4k ?
Which have brighter and more contrast viewing?
Do we watch them with Dolby atmos ?(some say IMAX have better sound or uncompressed idk)

Also IMAX has a bigger screen I know that one:)

IMAX is imo the best, they are both vastly superior to 4k, being film, they don't have a "resolution". should be good, although I prefer 70mm film myself to imax.

Laser ultra should be digital 4K while IMAX, is at least 4k but up to 8k digital or film. IMAX also has special tech to reduce digital noise which makes their 4K much better.

IMAX is also known for having super high quality sound and a gigantic screen. Do some research on their sound systems, it’s crazy. So much power.

We have a similar format here called RPX that I really like. IMAX is also an option though.

between the two, if you want the best experience, you should go for IMAX.

5 minutes ago, dDave64 said:

Laser ultra should be digital 4K while IMAX, is at least 4k but up to 8k digital or film. IMAX also has special tech to reduce digital noise which makes their 4K much better.

IMAX is also known for having super high quality sound and a gigantic screen. Do some research on their sound systems, it’s crazy. So much power.

We have a similar format here called RPX that I really like. IMAX is also an option though.

between the two, if you want the best experience, you should go for IMAX.

But I read some specs on theater laser ultra have Dolby atmos which more than 60 or 80 speakers idk I forgot. Does the IMAX sound system always the same on theaters or do I need to contact to my theater ?

Also I heard that laser ultra is 60k lumens and IMAX 600k lumens which is impressive by the numbers wow!

26 minutes ago, Cemil2565 said:

But I read some specs on theater laser ultra have Dolby atmos which more than 60 or 80 speakers idk I forgot. Does the IMAX sound system always the same on theaters or do I need to contact to my theater ?

IMAX has a proprietary channel based mix (I think 6 very carefully mixed and tuned channels over many precisely placed speakers) while atmos is object based. In other words. They’re both awesome.

I think Atmos will have technically more accurate reproduction of location (including height speakers) but IMAX will have more power and feeling behind it. You kinda have to pick what’s best more important to you. IMAX is about 12,000 watts. Wattage doesn’t just make it louder, it helps you feel the lower frequencies (which would distort if not given enough power) and it makes the actual clarity of the sound greater at the same decibel level. I’ve been in lots of theaters and the difference is noticeable. IMAX definitely takes the edge.

Honestly though, they both sound amazing and you’re not likely to notice or care about the difference once in the theater watching the movie. It is super cool to pay attention to that IMAX quality though.

9 hours ago, dDave64 said:

IMAX has a proprietary channel based mix (I think 6 very carefully mixed and tuned channels over many precisely placed speakers) while atmos is object based. In other words. They’re both awesome.

I think Atmos will have technically more accurate reproduction of location (including height speakers) but IMAX will have more power and feeling behind it. You kinda have to pick what’s best more important to you. IMAX is about 12,000 watts. Wattage doesn’t just make it louder, it helps you feel the lower frequencies (which would distort if not given enough power) and it makes the actual clarity of the sound greater at the same decibel level. I’ve been in lots of theaters and the difference is noticeable. IMAX definitely takes the edge.

Honestly though, they both sound amazing and you’re not likely to notice or care about the difference once in the theater watching the movie. It is super cool to pay attention to that IMAX quality though.

ye i readed that imax have a good sound kick and surround audio and dolby as you said object based. i bought the imax ticket for sure, it has bigger screen brightness and a impressive sound, also the said movie is filmed in imax arri camera 65 which looks better in imax, i think movies that shot in imax cameras needs to be seen in imax and other movies in laser ultra.

also one last question, laser ultra is 4K ok but how does the qualiy difference between imax ? bcs they said you need a seconds projector for 4K projecting tru imax but also they said you cant measure it, so is only 1 projector imax better than 2 projector laser ultra or 2by2 which is better?

1 minute ago, Cemil2565 said:

ye i readed that imax have a good sound kick and surround audio and dolby as you said object based. i bought the imax ticket for sure, it has bigger screen brightness and a impressive sound, also the said movie is filmed in imax arri camera 65 which looks better in imax, i think movies that shot in imax cameras needs to be seen in imax and other movies in laser ultra.

also one last question, laser ultra is 4K ok but how does the qualiy difference between imax ? bcs they said you need a seconds projector for 4K projecting tru imax but also they said you cant measure it, so is only 1 projector imax better than 2 projector laser ultra or 2by2 which is better? and does the 3d makes difference in projectors (they say here in brussels they have the biggest imax screen in europe so it has to be better than laser ultra right ? but they say air conditioner isnt great for hot days bcs its old :/