Arctis 7 mic very sensitive

MrRemnant
Go to solution Solved by rice guru,
1 hour ago, MrRemnant said:

I just got an arctis 7 and according to the listen feature on windows and discord, I am picking up everything, including my mouse clicking, which is playing back louder than i can hear it irl. Is there a know issue with this headset/ is there a fix. I'm happy to provide any additional information, but as i know basically nothing about audio, this is as much as i can think to provide. 

Cheers

their is a direct fix on discord just move the slider around in your input sensitivity settings until it wont detect anything other than your voice. other than that on windows it just picks up everything because what your listening to is the raw unedited inputs of your mic.

I just got an arctis 7 and according to the listen feature on windows and discord, I am picking up everything, including my mouse clicking, which is playing back louder than i can hear it irl. Is there a know issue with this headset/ is there a fix. I'm happy to provide any additional information, but as i know basically nothing about audio, this is as much as i can think to provide. 

Cheers

Rx580 Red Devil

Msi b40 tomahawk

Ryzen 5 2600

NZXT H500

Arctic Freezer 33 

EVGA supernova 650 watts 80+ gold

3x WD caviar blue 1tb HDD

1x Corsair SSD

1 hour ago, MrRemnant said:

Cheers

their is a direct fix on discord just move the slider around in your input sensitivity settings until it wont detect anything other than your voice. other than that on windows it just picks up everything because what your listening to is the raw unedited inputs of your mic.