"non existant" OneDrive file sitting in my resources that I cant delete

Go to solution Solved by .Apex.,
4 minutes ago, Zerolaiffi said:

So I deleted Onedrive normally and then went to delete those files it leaves behind after you delete some programs, like I did last time I did this.

Only this time there is now: Not a normal one drive icon but one drive file with file icon sitting in my resources bar. I cant delete it with CMD, not even as adminstrator, I have tried safemode deleting, not working. And external programs dont regonice it and reinstalling doesnt help. Here is screenshot where you can see where it is and that there is nothing inside of it and there is no path for it.

Most likely the folder is assigned in registry but the folder doesn't really exist

https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-tip-remove-onedrive-quick-access-homegroup-and-network-icons-from-navigation-pane-of-this-pc/

Try this

So I deleted Onedrive normally and then went to delete those files it leaves behind after you delete some programs, like I did last time I did this.

Only this time there is now: Not a normal one drive icon but one drive file with file icon sitting in my resources bar. I cant delete it with CMD, not even as adminstrator, I have tried safemode deleting, not working. And external programs dont regonice it and reinstalling doesnt help. Here is screenshot where you can see where it is and that there is nothing inside of it and there is no path for it.

Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.21 - 17.43.02.65.png

4 minutes ago, Zerolaiffi said:

Most likely the folder is assigned in registry but the folder doesn't really exist

https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-tip-remove-onedrive-quick-access-homegroup-and-network-icons-from-navigation-pane-of-this-pc/

Try this

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

I've had this issue on old Windows 10 builds, but on the newer ones Onedrive can be uninstalled easily

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

3 minutes ago, _Syn_ said:

Try this

Hmm weird, I did this with 100% similar steps, it did not work but this time however after restarting multiple times and one safemode boot it did work.  Funny... thx!