Find results in...
iLostMyXbox21

i Lost my phone but settings are off

Just now, iLostMyXbox21 said:

yeah i found it. 

under the car

UNDER the car

Well, post solved?

But have your location on for the next time you lose your device, makes it easier,

also if you can have your phone on vibrate instead of fully silent.

Posted · Original PosterOP

okay so yesterday i had my phone. i was playing a game and my mom called me to go somewhere so i put my phone in my pocket and walked to the car. However, about 5 minutes after I was in the car I reached for my phone but it was not there. when we got home i searched everywhere in the house (including between the cushions) but to no avail. The only thing i can think of is it fell under the seat in the car but i cannot reach under there

location is off

wifi is on

data is off

find my phone is set to admin, but when i try to locate it using the website it says cannot connect

set to silent

Discord: iLostMyXbox21#4649

I took a walk around the world to Ease my troubled mind I left my body lying somewhere In the sands of time I watched the world float to the dark Side of the moon I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah I watched the world float to the Dark side of the moon After all I knew it had to be something To do with you I really don't mind what happens now and then As long as you'll be my friend at the end If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite You called me strong, you called me weak But still your secrets I will keep You took for granted all the times Never let you down You stumbled in and bumped your head, if Not for me then you'd be dead I picked you up and put you back On solid ground If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite Oh whoa whoa If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite

Try to login with the same account that you used to login to your phone.

How full was the battery? Maybe your phone has already died.

But i would look in the car, it is probably there, under the seat.

Also have your phone on vibrate, not silent.

3 hours ago, Origami Cactus said:

Try to login with the same account that you used to login to your phone.

How full was the battery? Maybe your phone has already died.

But i would look in the car, it is probably there, under the seat.

Also have your phone on vibrate, not silent.

yeah i found it. 

under the car

UNDER the car

I took a walk around the world to Ease my troubled mind I left my body lying somewhere In the sands of time I watched the world float to the dark Side of the moon I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah I watched the world float to the Dark side of the moon After all I knew it had to be something To do with you I really don't mind what happens now and then As long as you'll be my friend at the end If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite You called me strong, you called me weak But still your secrets I will keep You took for granted all the times Never let you down You stumbled in and bumped your head, if Not for me then you'd be dead I picked you up and put you back On solid ground If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite Oh whoa whoa If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite

Posted · Best Answer
Just now, iLostMyXbox21 said:

yeah i found it. 

under the car

UNDER the car

Well, post solved?

But have your location on for the next time you lose your device, makes it easier,

3 hours ago, Origami Cactus said:

Well, post solved?

yeah i am putting location on now

im worried cause it was on the ground all night, all day yesterday, and all day today, so it was exposed to the sun, dew, and sun again and almost run over multiple times. 

and i keep it on silent because i have it in class and if it rings or vibrates in class the teacher takes it

29 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

and i keep it on silent because i have it in class and if it rings or vibrates in class the teacher takes it

That is just plain stupid. I couldn't go to that kind of a school, that is for sure.