Did I just hose my Windows mirrored array?

I've just been checking data on various drives I have in a pile, and having no free bays I took one drive from my mirrored array offline.

After cheking drives I put it back in, brought the drive back online and can't find a way to re-create the storage space. I just have 2 drives with the same data on them with different drive letters.

It's no major issue, the drive I removed seems to be really slow at writing data anyway (unless Windows writes to one drive then copies it over to the other when the initial write operation is completed).

Any ideas on what to do? Seems a bit pointless if there's no way to re-create the array after swapping a drive out, unless there's a specific way to do it.

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

How did you make this array? Is this storage spaces?

Yupp, bit of googling revealed I should have prepared the drive for removal. Bit late now!

3 hours ago, Curious Pineapple said:

Yupp, bit of googling revealed I should have prepared the drive for removal. Bit late now!

even if you just remove it you should be able to add the drive into the pool and run optimize volume

14 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

even if you just remove it you should be able to add the drive into the pool and run optimize volume

The pool is gone, it's no major issue. All that's there is my general downloads folder and some test VM's. I still have access to them, just no automatic mirroring.