GPU//CPU Spikes + BSOD + Crashing durin loadin

Amillercuts

My RTX 2070 founder edition is spiking to 100% usage randomly.  Seems like only happens if I am doing SOMETHING as leaving it completely alone does not seem to cause spike so no virus... Also virus scan says no and I am immunized and up to date.

It will also crash in most games but regularly in BF4 as I end a map and return to the menu.

I can recreate the spikes by opening or closing chrome.

Also Here is what it looks like opening BF5 setting everything to low. Then setting everything to high. THEN crashing. You can tell pretty easily by looking at the curves in 1:33:51
Crash happens at 01:56:23
After burner log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kdgh1rOhktu4Uc19EQIm2h1Dr_HsH9Le

Ram: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (4 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2666 
PSU Corsair 750m
CPU i7-9700k
Nothing is overclocked

It worked fine until recently. I updated to the creative driver as I mostly use my PC for After Effects and Cinema 4D. However I started getting these spike so I swapped to the latest game ready driver and am still getting these issues.

Also started getting BSOD with memory mismanagement as the issue at the exact same time. I tested all my ram and there are no issues. No XMP running at rams speed 2666 and correct voltage.

This is super confusing and I would appreciate any help. I am not sure what all is the issue, ram seems fine, heat seems fine, all parts are less than 2 months old and everything has worked fine until now when I made no major changes. 

EDIT
Did a clean video driver install and still getting spikes. Can force them by opening or closing almost any program.

I have recently dealt with some crashes of my own, but in very specific games. I have MSI RTX 2070 Armor OC, and did all the usual stuff too without any effect.

But when I did a chipset update to my motherboard and a BIOS update it fixed all the problems. Not that I have sense of that yet. Have you tried getting the latest chipset driver and latest BIOS firmware?

7 hours ago, The89Lunder said:

I have recently dealt with some crashes of my own, but in very specific games. I have MSI RTX 2070 Armor OC, and did all the usual stuff too without any effect.

But when I did a chipset update to my motherboard and a BIOS update it fixed all the problems. Not that I have sense of that yet. Have you tried getting the latest chipset driver and latest BIOS firmware?

Just tried this, no luck. 

Seems like there is something hiding...

Do you have the option to have Task manager open when the graphics card spikes to 100%? the tab "Processes" might give off a clue if there is a piece of software causing this problem.

One more thing you could try, is to create a new user on your computer, and see if it happens here as well.