Need a new case suggestion for my latest upgrade

TheAspiringNerd

So I've seen a few cases whilst some of them looked great; they either didn't support the radiator size I needed, too expensive & didn't have USB C. I need something that has good airflow as I intend to install a 9900k as well as a 360mm AIO. I also don't want something plain/bland (USB C is a must).

My budget max is around £200-240.

Bit more details, I plan on installing a few Noctua fans on the case and replace the radiators fans with noctua fans too.

Was originally looking at the Lian li O11 but I have a few 140mm fans and they are supported in the case. My full specs are a 9900K with a 2080 TI FTW so I will need something that has great airflow for maximum cooling.

So the 011 dynamic does support 2 140mm fans in the top only.

I would look at some of the offerings from Fractal design. I myself and going to be picking up the S2 Meshify this summer when I upgrade my rig. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

24 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

So the 011 dynamic does support 2 140mm fans in the top only.

I would look at some of the offerings from Fractal design. I myself and going to be picking up the S2 Meshify this summer when I upgrade my rig. 

Yes I saw that, however I have 3 140mm fans and all the 120mm fans I purchased will be going on my 360mm aio 

Was also debating on the C700p/m aswell as the Evolv X

The Fractal Define R6 would work for you, has 3 140 mm fans from stock and can hold your AIO that you want

On 4/20/2019 at 5:44 AM, TheAspiringNerd said:

Yes I saw that, however I have 3 140mm fans

The top can fit 3 140mm fans, and you can front mount your 360RAD. 

If you're worried it wont reach, it will. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/CtRJ7P (Corsair H150i)

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/JWmqqs (Fractal Desing S36)

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/FWKBD3 (NZXT X72)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25