Windows 10 Help,Programs Broken After Updating

stephen87

Hello,

I recently updated to windows 1809 update build 17763.437. After updating to this I was not able to use certain programs such as Chrome and Nvidias GeForce experience updater. However internet explore works just find. I have checked all of my updates and installed all of my motherboards drivers and updated my BIOS, After looking for help online I came across someone saying stop the service Cryptographic Services. So after trying this Chrome started working and my Geforce updater started working. after a while chrome will stop working again as in not working I mean web pages do not load until i stop Cryptographic Services.

At first I thought this was a hardware issue so I replace everything in my computer except my video card, thinking this was the issue. However after updating all my PC parts the problem still continues. I have no idea what to do next however stoping this service  is the only way some of my computer programs will work

Any advice or fix would be great appreciated thank you. Spec below

key things I notice before stopping the service 

•  sound stutters
  • Micro Freezing here an there
  • Web pages not loading
  • certain programs trying to open.

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

I9 9900k: New

Nvidia 1080 TI

16 gig of ddr4 ram New

3 SSD Drives: 111gb and 2 1TB New

MotherBoard: MSI MEG ACE Z390 New

Hello Hardquestions,

I have done a full reinstall of windows updated all that way back up to the same build and the problem still happens. Another Friend of mine has the same issue and other friends don't.