It works but I get - No supported hardware detected Error

max668

Hi all so I have a problem and IDK what it means. or rather windows is showing me that I do ...

I have a monitor plugged in to the card and I am using it all seems to work as it should but then windows is showing me this ( look at the images ) and EVGA Precision XOC is showing me an error and it wont open

Please help

2019-04-19_17402019-04-19_1731

Thanks for the help in advance

Your system isnt registering that its using your 970, and is stating its using your integrated graphics

try reinstalling your nvidia drivers, and disabling your integrated graphics, and maybe even disabling and reenabling your 970, this can be done in that device manager you had open (you may need to go into bios for disabling integrated) ensure that ALL your cables are plugged into the video card and not your motherboard

then if that still doesnt work id suggest reseating your gpu

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

i had similar problems on my laptops GPU and i reinstalled windows and reinstalled nivida drivers and it seemed to work

13 minutes ago, Hyper_panda369 said:

i had similar problems on my laptops GPU and i reinstalled windows and reinstalled nivida drivers and it seemed to work

yea but I cant reinstall windows, I have too much to lose