I think i was hacked?

I don't know if this is the right place for this or not but I need to put this somewhere because im confused as hell. So I was playing Minecraft with my friends and my keyboard started to control itself (crouching shifting etc) so I though nothing of it as it seemed as a simple keyboard malfunction . I started to get worried when my game started typing in chat without me even touching any sort of control device . Also they kept minimizing my tabs trying to gain access to my desktop which couldn't be the result of a simple plug in built into mc . Does anyone has any idea what could of happened?

Well my first thought would be, that your keyboard might be dirty or broken. 

Also, i think its better to post it here -> Troubleshooting.

well first I would make sure your siblings/friends weren't trolling you with a remote desktop or just an extra bluetooth keyboard

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

Just now, NULLYUKI said:

Well my first thought would be, that your keyboard might be dirty or broken. 

Sorry I forgot to state they type full on understandable phrases 

3 minutes ago, Railgun said:

well first I would make sure your siblings/friends weren't trolling you with a remote desktop or just an extra bluetooth keyboard

no ones in my house

9 minutes ago, liammccracken said:

I don't know if this is the right place for this or not but I need to put this somewhere because im confused as hell. So I was playing Minecraft with my friends and my keyboard started to control itself (crouching shifting etc) so I though nothing of it as it seemed as a simple keyboard malfunction . I started to get worried when my game started typing in chat without me even touching any sort of control device . Also they kept minimizing my tabs trying to gain access to my desktop which couldn't be the result of a simple plug in built into mc . Does anyone has any idea what could of happened?

Go into command prompt and type "ipconfig" and reply with a screenie, itll see if anyone has remoted into your system (blur your user)

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

Have you used any remote desktop software recently such as TeamViewer? While technically not impossible, I find it pretty much entirely unreasonable that someone from the internet has hacked into your computer and given themselves access just to mess with you like that. 100% chance this is just your friends trolling you or something. But that's just my opinion

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

2 minutes ago, Theguywhobea said:

what did they type?

He told my friends in game to back off and step down because he was trying to do something

1 minute ago, Railgun said:

Have you used any remote desktop software recently such as TeamViewer? While technically not impossible, I find it pretty much entirely unreasonable that someone from the internet has hacked into your computer and given themselves access just to mess with you like that. 100% chance this is just your friends trolling you or something. But that's just my opinion

1 minute ago, Railgun said:

That's what I think too but I just find it crazy that this could even happen, scared me more than anything

Just now, liammccracken said:

He told my friends in game to back off and step down because he was trying to do something

Yeah it's 1000% one of your friends or siblings messing with you.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

Just now, Theguywhobea said:

Yeah it's 1000% one of your friends or siblings messing with you.

I'll be highly surprised if it is considering my family / friends have no idea how to do any kind of stuff related to malware but that is a possibility 

27 minutes ago, Derkoli said:

Go into command prompt and type "ipconfig" and reply with a screenie, itll see if anyone has remoted into your system (blur your user)

check your dm's

28 minutes ago, Derkoli said:

hope that was a joke, cause it doesn't work that way.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

thats a joke, that won't tell you anything here

oh my bad

2 minutes ago, liammccracken said:

oh my bad

and in this situation, the best practice is to wipe the system and reinstall, you don't know whats happened to it if your unsure.

4 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

and in this situation, the best practice is to wipe the system and reinstall, you don't know whats happened to it if your unsure.

im running a full windows defender scan

28 minutes ago, liammccracken said:

im running a full windows defender scan

Run something like malware bytes as well

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

thats a joke, that won't tell you anything here

Doing ip configs has helped me alot with viruses before, but other methods obviously work aswell, its just a very simple first step that i do alot.

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

1 hour ago, Theguywhobea said:

what did they type?

Lol ive had microsoft customer support go through my browsers before when they were helping my mum out when they took out 90 quid for a subscription she already had subscribed to

1 hour ago, Derkoli said:

Doing ip configs has helped me alot with viruses before, but other methods obviously work aswell, its just a very simple first step that i do alot.

ip config is gonna show the ip address, how is that gonna help you?

Defender is not a solution. You have to install something along the lines of Kaspersky, Avast, bitdefender or malwarebytes. 
Do a full system scan and that will show if there are issues, and mean while during the scan do unplug your eternet and wifi from the system.

Get a VPN such as Windscribe or such as well just in case. (They give 15 GB free and an offer is online somewhere with 30Gb/month for an year going on as well.) Good luck. 

I use Windows Defender is not a valid defense point.

On 4/20/2019 at 3:47 AM, Screen said:

Defender is not a solution. You have to install something along the lines of Kaspersky, Avast, bitdefender or malwarebytes. 
Do a full system scan and that will show if there are issues, and mean while during the scan do unplug your eternet and wifi from the system.

Get a VPN such as Windscribe or such as well just in case. (They give 15 GB free and an offer is online somewhere with 30Gb/month for an year going on as well.) Good luck. 

I use Windows Defender is not a valid defense point.

it just happened again